Ch-47

Startled, Ling Xiao jumped back to the mattress. His gaze vigilantly watching Fu Yujun, like a wildcat that was threatened, baring its fangs and brandishing its claws at the secret enemy.

However, the wildcat's claws weren't threatening at all. This action, not only was it not threatening Fu Yujun, it rather made him think that Ling Xiao was really too interesting.

He teased him in a good mood, "You have no courage, don't tell me you're a rat?"

TL Note: "He's talking about zodiac year.

Ling Xiao's eyes twitched, then gave Fu Yujun a glance and countered, "Then perhaps Your Highness is a fox, since you act like one? "

"Fox?" Fu Yujun laughed, "You're actually the first one who would dare to call me that to my face."

To his face? Why is it to his face?

As if sensing Ling Xiao's question, Fu Yujun answered, "After all, there aren't many people like you who don't want their life."

"......" Ling Xiao had no words to say.

He, Ling Xiao, cherished his life very much. This was the first time he heard someone say he didn't want his life. Ling Xiao rolled his eyes, he only felt that Fu Yujun's way of speech is way too disorderly.

Observing Ling Xiao's appearance, which did not acknowledge what he said, Fu Yujun laughed and did not continue speaking.

He lied back down on the mattress and closed his eyes to rest. Seeing that Fu Yujun was not going to talk anymore, Ling Xiao frowned and couldn't endure the urge to ask, "Didn't Your Highness say you would answer my questions when you woke up?"

Fu Yujun slowly opened his eyes, a blank expression on his face. Ling Xiao's lips twitched, "Perhaps Your Highness wants to renege?"

Fu Yujun slightly smiled, narrowing his eyes to hide his mood and spread his hand, pretending to be helpless as he said, "Alright, ask away. I might not necessarily know the answers to everything though."

Ling Xiao's eyes flashed. But just when he was about to ask, he remembered the scene from last night and was a bit too embarrassed to mention it...

The shameful liquid was still left in his behind since it wasn't cleaned up by anyone. It meant that when Fu Yujun brought him out, perhaps it was after he and the Emperor were...

As he thought of those things, Ling Xiao lowered his head, feeling his face heat up. He was too shy to look at Fu Yujun in the eyes now.

The pale face of the servant in front of him was lit crimson and his moist eyes were even more rippling with light. He lowered his head, trying to hide his appearance. No matter how he looks, it was adorable.

Fu Yujun laughed with a "pfft".

When Ling Xiao heard that, his face burned even hotter, but he was not willing to admit defeat. He raised his head and gave Fu Yujun a ferocious glare.

This glare should originally be imposing. But with Ling Xiao's red face, this kind of gaze, not only was it not threatening, but caught people's attention and left Fu Yujun breathless.

He couldn't help but approach Ling Xiao, cornering him to the nook and braced both hands on either side of Ling Xiao. His gentle and soft eyes watched Ling Xiao, "Little servant, since you have come out, why not forget that Mu Country Emperor and be together with me?"

Ling Xiao's heart jumped when he heard that, his expression turning dark.

Fu Yujun lifted Ling Xiao's hair, placing it below his nose and smelling it as he softly said, "I will not treat you worse than that Mu Country Emperor. At least, I will not do that kind of thing with you when you're injured."