Ch-70

Just how did the Emperor's mind work? Just how does he want him to be honest with him and let him see what kind of truth?

这般疑惑,凌萧不由快步走到了贤妃的宫殿门口。

While full of misgivings, Ling Xiao quickly arrived at the entrance of Concubine Xian's palace.

宫女进门通报,凌萧紧跟而至。

The maid went in to announce his arrival, and he followed closely.

贤妃宫殿中,皇帝已经坐在了主位上,贤妃和红叶正装跪在皇帝的身前。

Within Concubine Xian's palace, the Emperor was already sitting in the master seat while Concubine Xian and Hong Ye knelt in front of him in formal dress.

看皇帝的样子,似乎并没有叫她们起身的意思。

Looking at his current appearance, he did not seem to have any desire to let them up.

凌萧敛眸,走到皇帝身边,正待行礼,皇帝一把伸手拉过了他。

Ling Xiao maintained his composure as he walked to his side. Just when he was about to salute, the Emperor reached out and tugged him over.

"礼就免了。"

"You're excused from the courtesy."

他这般说着,手下一个用力,就将凌萧拉在了自己的怀里,让凌萧坐在了自己的大腿上。

While he spoke, he exerted some more power and pulled Ling Xiao into his embrace while sitting on his thigh.

凌萧一愣,想要挣扎,却也见下方两名偷瞄的女子,僵硬着身体,或怨或羡的看着自己。

Ling Xiao froze for a moment and wanted to struggle until he saw the two women below stealing glances at them, their bodies stiff. They seem to be complaining and jealous about him.

他微微一顿,心下便改变了主意,放松了身体,乖巧的坐在了皇帝的大腿上,顺从的伏在了皇帝的怀里。

He paused for a moment and changed his mind. He relaxed his body and cleverly sat on the Emperor's thigh, obediently staying the Emperor's arms.

皇帝微微挑眉,通透的眼睛在凌萧和跪着的贤妃、红叶身上滚了一轮,心下便明白凌萧的用意。

The Emperor faintly raised an eyebrow, his penetrating eyes sweeping pass Ling Xiao, the kneeling Concubine Xian and Hong Ye. He became clear of Ling Xiao's intention.

瞧着这人面上一片的嘚瑟,以及那紧贴在自己胸口的脸颊,神情姿态宛如一只护食的猫,向敌人宣告着他的所有权。

Observing the prideful look on his man, as well as his action of sticking his cheek close to his chest, his entire appearance and attitude was like a protective cat, declaring to his enemies that he was his.

皇帝心情大好,一把搂过凌萧,在他诧异的目光下,轻柔的亲了他一口。

The Emperor's mood turned for the better and he hugged Ling Xiao, gently kissing him under the other's flabbergasted gaze.

凌萧身子一僵,抬眼便见皇帝温柔的表情,眉目带笑风华绝代,周身凌厉的气势,在自己到来的那一刻也顷刻柔化,宛如寒冬里的春风,吹佛开了一片冷意。

Ling Xiao's body turned still and slowly looked up only to see the Emperor's gentle expression. A trace of a matchless smile was on his face while the aura of power that was surrounding him instantly turned soft at his arrival. Like a gust of spring wind in wintry, it blew away all the cold.