Ch-71 End

Really a bit worried about Concubine Li, Ling Xiao mulled and waited for the Emperor to return so he could talk to him a little and let him go visit her.

刚升起这个念头,凌萧就见皇帝就大步跨进了宫殿,他连忙微笑着迎了上去。

When the thought had just rose, Ling Xiao saw the Emperor walk in the palace with large strides, he hurriedly smiled and stood up to meet him.

"皇上,我正想着您呢,您就回来了。"

"Your Majesty, I was just thinking about you and you returned."

这话如同拨开了迷雾的旭阳,洒落在皇帝的心头,清扫除他心底的阴霾,他微微缓了缓神色,轻瞥着凌萧问:"很想朕?"

Those words were like the dawn that split open the dense fog and spilled into the Emperor's heart. The gloomy haze in his heart cleared up and he slightly relaxed his expression, softly looking at Ling Xiao and asked, "Do you miss Us a lot?"

凌萧点头笑:"当然想了。"

Ling Xiao nodded with a smile, "Of course I miss you."

灿烂的笑脸,让皇帝心头一跳,心中那块最柔软的地方,放佛被轻轻的拨弄了一下,带来一阵舒身痒意,胸腔中愤怒也因此一扫而空,。

The splendid smile caused the Emperor's heart to jump once, and the softest part of his heart felt like it was being gently fiddle with and made him feel a bit itchy. The anger in his chest was thus swept clean.

罢了。

Forget it.

皇帝轻轻叹了一声,眼中尽是无奈,他揽着凌萧走到了桌边道:"饿了罢,传晚膳吧。"

The Emperor faintly sighed, his eyes full of helplessness as he held Ling Xiao and walked to the table, "You're probably hungry, let's eat."

凌萧微微推开皇帝,摇头,皇帝疑惑的看向他,凌萧道:"皇上,我还不饿。"

Ling Xiao slightly pushed him away and shook his head. The Emperor looked down at him, puzzled, and Ling Xiao continued, "Your Majesty, I'm not hungry yet."

说着,凌萧状似闲聊一般问道:"皇上,你知道今天下午谁来了吗?"

Ling Xiao then started to make idle chat, "Your Majesty, do you know who came this afternoon?"

下午这宫殿只有一人拜访,皇帝自然知道,他沉默的等着凌萧的下文。

There was only one person paying this palace a visit, so the Emperor naturally knew. He silently waited for Ling Xiao to continue.

凌萧见皇帝没有回话的意思,便自顾自的回道:"是丽妃,凌萧之前跟你提过的那个有趣的人。"

Seeing how he wasn't going to answer, Ling Xiao answered his own question, "It was Concubine Li, Ling Xiao previously mentioned someone interesting."

似是想到什么有趣的事情,凌萧率先轻笑出声。

As if he had remembered something interesting, Ling Xiao gave a faint laugh.

皇帝见状,冷下了脸色,然而,回忆中的凌萧却并没有注意到皇帝的神色。

The Emperor's face turned cold at the sight, but Ling Xiao who was immersed in his memories did not notice this change.

他继续说道:"那丽妃为了等凌萧起床,在外面晒了几个时辰,要是其他人肯定以为我在给她示威,要恨死凌萧了。"