Ch-44

It was as if he did not recognize tiredness and could not be satisfied. He kept the Emperor in his arms and kissed him deeply. Because their tongues and mouths were too tightly intertwined, breathing became hard, but he still refused to let go of the Emperor.

Seeing Ling Xiao this way, the Emperor frowned and broke the kiss with him. His breathing was also a bit chaotic. He didn't expect that the drug would be this strong. The Emperor glanced at the empty bowl on the table with a gloomy expression.

This Concubine Ran was becoming increasingly impudent!

Dissatisfied with the Emperor breaking off the kiss, Ling Xiao struggled to get up. The Emperor used one hand to grab both of Ling Xiao's wrists and pressed them above his head as he straddled Ling Xiao's waist. He leaned over Ling Xiao and using some force, he held Ling Xiao's chin.

Ling Xiao groaned in discomfort, his eyes somewhat clearing.

"Your... Your Majesty..." Ling Xiao called out in a daze. The heat in his body agitated him, and his body begged for comfort. His lower body felt an incomparable itch. He wished that he could find something to rub against it.

Ling Xiao struggled and moaned unbearably, the lower corners of his robes already showing a small tent.

By chance, Ling Xiao happened to look down and see the condition of his lower body, causing him to startle and with a somewhat clearer mind, he hurriedly crossed his legs, carefully hiding that erect object between his legs. However, who knew that with these actions, that thing was unexpectedly comforted and swelled even more.

The other unexpected thing was that following what he just felt and due to that, his body also went limp and he could only pant.

Ling Xiao bit the tip of his tongue trying to resist this feeling of ecstasy. He could only wonder, just what was going on with his body? Why was it so sensitive?

Staring at Ling Xiao's confused face, the Emperor narrowed his eyes and kindly answered Ling Xiao's question.

"The swallow nest congee you just drank was prepared by Concubine Ran specifically for Us."

Wh...at?!

The food a harem concubine sent to the Emperor in the middle of the night!

Ling Xiao silently wailed in grief. He knew that nothing good would happen when the Emperor fed him food!

What that Concubine Ran liked to do most, was send food mixed with drugs to the Emperor at night. In his past life, Ling Xiao had seen it a few times when he went to obtain some information on the Emperor!

The Emperor of his past life never ate anything from Concubine Ran. Ling Xiao once wondered, if the Emperor knew of Concubine Ran's dirty trick and just didn't bother to pay much attention to it.

The truth was just as he suspected. The Emperor had used the fact that she tried to drug him causing Concubine Ran to lose power.

The Emperor already knew of Concubine Ran's dirty trick in his past life. Even if you beat Ling Xiao to death, he would not believe that this time, the Emperor did not know that there were drugs added to the swallow nest congee!

He knew there were drugs in it, yet he still fed it to Ling Xiao!

No, isn't it because he knew that there were drugs in it that he fed it all to Ling Xiao without sparing a single bite?!

The Emperor was determined to win him today!

Ling Xiao clenched his teeth. He felt his chrysanthemum tighten and had a tragic feeling that he would not be able to maintain his chastity.