Ch-53

Why not just come with me, Hong Ye? I had pursue you for three years, there had never been anyone that made this prince pursue them for so long, you are the first."

The moment they went downstairs, they heard Fu Shangjun's arrogant words.

Yet Hong Ye was still natural and unrestrained. The way she treated Fu Shangjun was neither servile nor overbearing as she gave a beautiful salute and refused him, "This one is indebted to the Prince's deep love, but Hong Ye does not feel the same way."

Fu Shangjun's face went cold at her words. He narrowed his eyes in displeasure, staring at the colorfully dressed woman before him and coldly smiled, "Hong Ye, don't be so shameless when I gave you face. My patience is limited, three years is already the limit, do you understand what I mean?"

Hong Ye was taken aback and shocked, she seemed to have sensed the dangerous atmosphere on Fu Shangjun's body and she shifted backwards slightly.

Feeling Hong Ye's retreat, Fu Shangjun's vigor became even more rampant and he closed in on her step by step, "Hong Ye, think clearly, I am still the First Prince of Shao Country after all. I had taken pity on you and given you three years to prepare, but you still refuse me now, isn't that not proper?"

Hong Ye bit her lips at his words. A beauty with her white teeth biting her red lips is considered one that is getting angry, yet still had grace in it. Fu Shangjun's sight carried greed at the sight, he was even more determined to win Hong Ye.

Hong Ye tightly wrinkled her brows, thinking and only after a long while did she respond, "The Prince must be joking, Hong Ye had never agreed to anything with the First Prince from the beginning. What does the Prince mean by giving Hong Ye time to prepare? This Shao Country is still not under the First Prince's rule. Above the First Prince is the current Emperor and he has always hated when the Prince ran amok. The one that should think more about this, isn't Hong Ye, but you, the First Prince."

...So brave. Ling Xiao who was listening with the crowd outside raised an eyebrow. Not only was she so frank and refused Fu Shangjun, she also had even used Shao Country's Emperor[1] to pressure the First Prince. This Hong Ye isn't simple.

Shao Country's Emperor does not like the Prince running amok was something the public already knew. But someone that would dare to speak of it in front of the running amok Prince was perhaps only this Hong Ye.

However, if this continued, Fu Shangjun wouldn't be able to get off the stage...

Sure enough, just when Ling Xiao thought of that, Fu Shangjun had already flew into rage over there.

His face went extremely red with viciousness filling his eyes.

"You're merely a lowly dancer, how dare you use Imperial Father to pressure me! This Prince had tender feelings toward you and let you off a bit, but you are unable to differentiate other's good intentions! Then don't blame this Prince for not being kind anymore! Come, seize her!"

With that one order, all those chamberlains Fu Shangjun brought with him started to step forward from behind him, slowly approaching Hong Ye.

Hong Ye cried out in alarm and kept retreating. Those who were standing around watching had all dispersed the moment those chamberlains appeared, holding weapons. The original liveliness within Hopeful Spring Tavern only had a few people remaining.

Fu Yujun saw that there wasn't anyone around to cover them and their whereabouts would be exposed, so he hurried pulled Ling Xiao to hide in a corner.

Ling Xiao turned his head to look at him while Fu Yujun had a face that looked like he was about to see a good show and did not have any thoughts about getting involved.