Ch-49

The Mo Qi before him was beautiful and smiling, none of the suffering from before could be seen by Ling Xiao. What was even stranger was her serene eyes that were filled with smiles. Ling Xiao could not make out her mood at all.

Ling Xiao felt an indescribable chill ran through his spine and he took a step back.

Mo Qi saluted toward Fu Yujun then walked behind him, looking obedient and docile.

Ling Xiao was so astounded that his eyes almost fell out from staring at Mo Qi.

That Mo Qi who believed herself infallible and that all men would love her, how does she have such good etiquette? Furthermore, she would unexpectedly wait behind Fu Yujun obediently...

Just where was the problem?

Ling Xiao's questioning gaze turned between Fu Yujun and Mo Qi. Fu Yujun had a hint of a smile that really didn't give people any clues at what he was thinking.

Ling Xiao dangerously narrowed his eyes. Could it be that these two had came to an agreement earlier?

Fu Yujun took note of Ling Xiao's enmity and he frivolously smiled for a long time before lightly shaking his head, saying to the person behind him, "You can leave first."

That voice did not count as especially gentle, but there wasn't much hatred in it either.

Ling Xiao's enmity became stronger when he saw that.

Sensing Ling Xiao's enmity, Fu Yujun forced a smile, a trace of doubt as he asked, "You really hate Mo Qi so much? Can you not tolerate her on my account?"

Ling Xiao's mind was filled with surprise when he heard that. Mo Qi had once tried to assassinate Fu Yujun, although she didn't really want to kill him, she still tried to do it. Yet Fu Yujun is still putting up with her nowadays?

After Mo Qi gave Lan Wei the waters of oblivion, did she then make Fu Yujun drink it?!

Ling Xiao coldly smiled in his heart, but did not show any of it on his face, "Don't mention it Your Highness. Now that Mo Qi is under your wing, how would Ling Xiao dare to wanton, so why speak about me tolerating her?"

Ling Xiao pretended that his wound was hurting and covered it, "...This Ling Xiao's injury isn't actually that serious, just some blood flowing the whole time and causing pain for several days. Any close and it would have hit this one's heart. But this is unimportant since this one still hasn't died yet. If Mo Qi once again becomes violent, Ling Xiao can at least still take the hit for His Highness again."

Hearing those words, Fu Yujun couldn't quite keep up the smile on his face.

Those words from Ling Xiao were clearly telling him that he had been injured for him yet he decided to pardon the main culprit...

Not only did it made him look extremely stupid regarding him, he was also followed by the danger of being attacked again. Moreover, it is extremely unfair toward Ling Xiao who helped block a strike for him.

The words spoken by this little servant are all of the same pattern.

Fu Yujun attentively watched the little servant that was still talking non-stop and gnashed his teeth.

"Your Highness, why are you looking at me like that? Don't tell me you think Ling Xiao is wrong?" Ling Xiao watched Fu Yujun from the corner of his eye, a trace of craftiness flitted by.

That fleeting light made the little servant before Fu Yujun look very lively and he couldn't help but be distracted by this, his gaze becoming deeper.

After a long time, he sighed and raised both hands, surrendering, "Alright alright, I'm in the wrong. It's just that this Mo Qi really is useful to me."