| xxxii ; tomb of the star corridor

"Y/N-senpai, Okkotsu-senpai..."

The two sorcerers looked at the younger one once he called their names. After hearing what Megumi had said, there was definitely tension present in the atmosphere.

"Sukuna is plotting something involving Fushiguro. He probably took over my body in Shibuya because I ate all ten fingers at once. I have ingested 15 fingers so far. Even if I ate all remaining five in one go, I doubt he'd be able to take control... but if I ever switch with Sukuna again, don't hesitate to kill me. I think you can do that."

Yuta nodded his head, "Understood. I'll do what I can."

"Fushiguro..." Yuji walked up to him. "What should I do?"

"First, we'll go back to Jujutsu High and contact Master Tengen. We need to find out how to remove the seal on the Prison Realm. Also, what are Noritoshi Kamo's concrete objectives and future moves. The Culling Game is jujutsu terrorism like never before. To fix this mess, we need to find the answers to these questions, and I think only Master Tengen knows."

"Maybe Tsukumo knows?" Yuji suggested.

"I already spoke to her. This was her idea," Megumi answered.

"The problem is Master Tengen's concealing barrier," Yuta said. "Over 1000 doors are continually shuffling, but only one leads to the Tomb of the Star Corridor where Master Tengen resides."

"And we can't contact Master Tengen if we don't pick the right one?" Yuji questioned.

"Yep," Y/N nodded.

Yuji sighed before he looked at Megumi, "Sorry, Fushiguro. I have to ask. What happened... to Kugisaki?"

Megumi looked down with a disdainful look, already saying the answer without his mouth moving.

Y/N and Yuji felt their heart break a fraction more at another loss. "Oh...I get it. I get it."

"About that barrier..." Choso trailed off as he appeared next to Megumi out of nowhere, shocking the younger one. "There may be a way past it."

"Oh, you were listening?" Yuta asked.

"Choso, what do you mean?" Yuji looked at him.

"Mahito once stole Sukuna's fingers and the Death Painting Wombs, right?" Choso looked at them. "We can do the same thing."

Y/N got up, looking at the horizon where the Sun would rise in just an hour.

"For now, let's rest before we head out. We'll move when the Sun rises."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

Upon arriving at Jujutsu High, the group headed down to the secret room Gojo had hidden Yuji while he was "dead."

Maki and Tsukumo were already situated in the hidden room, waiting for them essentially.

"Long time no see... but not really," Maki said.

Y/N immediately gasped and ran towards her, "Maki! What happened to you?!"

Maki, whose hair was much shorter now and skin was marked with severe burns from Jogo's flames. Not to mention that her right eye was covered in bandages as well.

"Are you sure it's okay for you to move around?" Yuta asked, walking up to her.

"Yeah, no problem," Maki answered and looked at Y/N. "Where the hell have you been? I was looking for you everywhere. Megumi said he lost contact with you."