4

"My name is Detective Tsukauchi. Please tell me everything that had happened in USJ."

Imagine Arisa's surprise, being questioned the moment she woke up. They had taken off her blindfold so she scurried to put it back on upon waking up. She had woken up in UA's infirmary and minutes after her awakening, a detective dressed in a tan coat walked in, his dark eyes firm yet kind. He had dragged a stool from the side and placed himself before her, a notepad in hand like a typical movie detective. Arisa really didn't appreciate the fact that she was being questioned - perhaps it was an old instinct because she was an outlaw before and the authorities and her family didn't exactly go hand in hand. Sitting before a detective made her uncomfortable but she had to put up with it. She could imagine that Aizawa would be displeased if she didn't cooperate with the police.

"It was a normal day. We entered USJ, met with the pro hero Thirteen. We were told about responsibilities and dangers of our quirk. Then, the villains appeared from a portal," she listed out everything she remembered which wasn't difficult. She had a rather accurate recall, "Thirteen led the evacuation but the guy with the warp quirk blocked the exit. Said they wanted to kill All Might but I didn't like the way he was speaking so I tossed him up high real nice and sent him flying -"

"You're not permitted to use your quirk -"

She looked at him incredulously, "Is that really the problem, right now? Should we have stood there, done nothing and died? If Thirteen used her quirk, I knew it would have backfired."

The detective frowned and paused his aggressive writing, "It did."

Looking at him confused, she asked, "What?"

"Thirteen's quirk. It backfired. Ate herself up from behind."

"See? I knew it was going to happen so I tossed the warp guy up real nice but I was too focused on leaving," she rammed her face into her palms, her blindfold shifting slightly, "The guy got us and separated us. To kill us, of course. I ended up in the landslide zone with Todoroki Shoto."

"And then what happened?"

"More villains tried to kill us so we defended ourselves. Then, I could hear and feel Aizawa-sensei in danger so I ran with Todoroki. I ran and saw it. The creature. An artificial human called nomu. It had multiple quirks."

He grew even more focused at this part of her story, "Tell me more about the nomu. When we got there it was just ash."

"That was my fault. Anyway, that thing is scary. I was protecting Aizawa-sensei, who, at this point was heavily injured and unconscious - wait, sensei, is he okay?!"

She wanted to smack herself against a wall for just remembering of her guardian's well-being. She'd never forgive herself if he died. Her desperation and worry must have been conveyed properly despite her eyes being obscured by the fabric because the detective gave her a small, reassuring smile, "Don't worry. He's got multiple fractures and wounds but he's awake. He'll be fine."

Her shoulders visibly sagged in relief. She placed a hand on her chest dramatically, "Okay, moving on. I ripped the thing in two," the detective's eyebrows shot up at this, "Would've killed anything else if something like that happened to them but you can speak with anyone that witnessed it with me. That thing, according to the villains were made to kill All Might so you know what happened? That thing regenerated and wound itself back together. Nearly scared me to death," she yawned for a moment, "Long story short, I killed it to protect my classmates and teacher who were in the immediate vicinity. I somehow realized that I was the only one that stop it at that point. Oh, it had multiple quirks: shock absorption and regeneration. Its body was amped up too. It was strong and stupid fast. Almost like All Might."