9

"You blind witch — I'll rip those points off your dead body!"

          "TELEKINESIS IS SUCH A CONVENIENT QUIRK TO HAVE, EH, ERASERHEAD? LOOK AT THEM ALL GO!"

          Bakugou's explosion blocked their vision for a moment and she figured he'd try to take them out from another angle so she quickly put up forcefields around her team, grinning in satisfaction when she heard him curse behind them. She ushered her team to run and they did — while everyone was gunning for the ten million points, Arisa and company went around swiping headbands like a bandit in the night, all without them noticing. Not until they looked at the large, display screen that showed their current positions.

          It was quick. Her senses were at an all time high and anything sudden to appear in her field of vision was considered a threat and an attack. An arm shot forward towards her — without a thought she reacted, her hand flicking forward, throwing a bright blue projectile towards her supposed threat, sending them flying back. She heard multiple yells and her vision cleared to see that a team had stumbled back upon her sudden retaliation — the rider was blond and his eyes were wide when his team stumbled but thankfully, they steadied their footing. Arisa quickly ran in another direction and Tokage informed, "Got more here."

          Her detached hand floated towards Shinsou and he quickly grabbed the headbands she clutched.

          Her senses suddenly went haywire and she yelled, "Everyone, hold on tight!"

          Blue burning bright in her palms, her team suddenly took off just in time to see the others get electrocuted by someone's quirk. The other three holding onto her made noises of surprise, clutching onto her shoulders tightly. Just as she suspected, the balance was shaky and she couldn't keep them airborne for too long. She hadn't tried flight with three people at once after all. Arisa gazed down below and she confirmed that the wave of electricity came from Kaminari, the boy that was on Todoroki's team.

          "HAYASHI'S TEAM TOOK TO THE SKIES!"

          She finally lowered her team once she was sure that it was safe.

          "That was exciting, Hayashi-san," Shiozaki laughed and she swore it reminded her of beautiful, melodic church bells. Arisa grinned slightly, "What do you say we steal that ten million, huh?"

          "Kinda nervous," Tokage laughed, "What if they manage to swipe our points?"

          "Over my gorgeous dead body."

          "Let's try not to stand out," Shinsou rationally spoke, "We should focus on making it to the next round. Gotta win the war instead of the battle."

          Arisa made a face, "You're right. Let's keep at it."

          "THERE'S ABOUT A MINUTE LEFT AND WHAT'S THIS? TEAM SHINSOU IS GOING STRONG AT SECOND PLACE! TEAM TODOROKI HAS FALLEN TO THIRD!"

          Todoroki's eyes widened and reached up his neck, realizing most of his points were gone without him noticing. His eyes fell on her and narrowed but she only smiled at him, dragging her thumb across her throat. Shinsou sighed, "So much for laying low. Well, let's keep it up. Just one minute left."

          Arisa was their best defense while Shiozaki and Tokage were their best offense and scouts on the team. So far nobody was able to lay a hand on Shinsou and Arisa was amazed at how his quirk functioned. It stopped anyone in their path upon activation — it was a very useful quirk and would be powerful if used correctly. Arisa grinned secretly to herself and kept away any attacks sent their way while at the same time wracking up points.