5

"See you monday, Hayashi-san!"

UA had pardoned the students and gave them a necessary break after the unexpected villain attack at USJ. Given how it happened on a thursday, the students had long weekend at home. Some must be quite shaken from the situation Arisa was fine - in fact, for three days straight, she watched Supernatural with her latest target, Midoriya Izuku whom, by the end of those three days, became a fan of Supernatural. Within those three days, they had finished three seasons and stopped at the finale where one of the main characters, Dean Winchester died and went to Hell. She got a kick out Midoriya's explosive reaction to that - he was bawling and she was worried that the house was going to be flooded.

Saturday was when he finally left for good after repeatedly coming over for three days. She didn't offer him to stay overnight because despite Aizawa being aloof and seemingly uncaring, he was very much against having a boy sleepover especially when he wasn't home. Besides, she didn't want Midoriya to stay because she didn't want anyone to see her eyes unless they needed to. For example, in combat but she had never been pushed that far before to the point where she needed the extra boost from her eyes.

After seeing Midoriya off, she began cleaning the house, wanting to make it clean and presentable before her guardian returned. It was the least she could do. Midoriya and Arisa had made a mess, especially the tiny hill of tissues beside the coffee table after all the crying sessions they had over the characters. It was fun. She never had a friend before so this was a welcomed change.

It was quiet at home. After she finished cleaning, she began to train on her own in their basement where the gym equipments were laid out for use. Her body was incredibly toned and slightly muscular so she intended to keep in shape.

"You're going to end up looking like All Might."

She was in the middle of a bench press when she heard a familiar voice. Arms still raised, she glanced down to see her guardian, arms in casts and face still covered in bandages but he was walking now. She grinned and quickly set weights back to its former position and ran towards him, "What are you doing here? I thought you'd be in there for a good week at least!"

"I'm much sturdier than you think, kid," he grumbled and she gave a lopsided smile, "That you are."

"What have you been doing lately at home?"

"The Supernatural fans are increasing. I pulled Midoriya into it."

His eyes went upwards as he exhaled, "Oh, god they're multiplying."

"It's a good show!"

"At least you didn't pull him into watching anime."

She wiped her face with the towel that hung around her neck, "Oh, that's next on the agenda."

He stared at her wordlessly before turning and climbing up the stairs. She chuckled and followed him up, "So, are you really okay? How did you get here with your arms like that?"

"Hizashi drove me," he simply said, "Could you help me make coffee?"

"Yeah, leave everything to me until your arms heal."

"Just don't poison me."

She plugged in the coffee machine on the counter, "Well, if I did, it wouldn't be on purpose."

They were joking. She was a good cook. She often cooked for them both whenever she had the time but usually, it was Aizawa's job. Especially when she was laid out, drowning in her own nightmares. He kept her sane and made her plenty of food she could enjoy despite not having the appetite sometimes. She was happy to help because after everything he had done for her, this was the least she could do.