30

[The image attached is of the eldest Sukehiro <3]

Arisa,

Our baby sister. If you're reading this, everything went according to plan and we're all dead. You must be confused but Hayate and Haru both came up with a plan to finally take down the Sukehiro family, finally after many, many years, we've finally succeeded. We've ended the line of tyranny, horror and pain.

When you were born, we saw how precious and special you were. Eyes akin to a rainbow and a smile that could melt anyone's hearts. We realized that we didn't want you to grow up in this family. We want you to be free. It took a few years but it's finally here.

We're sorry. We're sorry, for everything. I'm sorry that you had to kill us. I'm sorry for letting you be the one to kill us but we needed you to hate us to make this easier.

When Haru heard how much you wanted to be a hero, it broke his heart. You, who were born into a family filled with violence, without any love, wanted to become a hero. So, this is our gift to you, Arisa. Become a hero.

We love you so much.

Wish we had more time.

We love you, our hero.

°°°°

"Double the efforts on tracking down the two students. Taking back Sukehiro Arisa is of the utmost priority. Having her fall for the villains' scheme would mean the end for us," the president of the Heroes Commission ordered to the room of her agents along with Hawks at the very back, an unreadable frown on his lips. The pro hero had been worried ever since he couldn't sense her from the feather he had given her and was shocked to hear that she was taken.

Sukehiro Arisa had always been a person of interest, a child born into a family meant for war, a breeding ground for superhuman children. The best quirks were born from them. The heroes had been investigating them for the longest time and were unsure who was behind them. Until now, they had to assume that they functioned on their own volition. After years of investigation, they found out that after generations of them being born, they finally created the perfect weapon.

That was Sukehiro Arisa.

But they were lucky that the child decided to deflect and left the family, serving as a catalyst to the elimination of the most dangerous family in Japan and possibly the world. Their influences spread far and wide — the Japanese government were still unsure how far and how deep they ran.

"We got word that the heroes have found their location. They're running a raid tonight."

"Good. That's good. Hawks, you know what to do."

All eyes fell on the hero in the back. The male only bowed slightly and wordlessly left the room.

°°°°

Arisa was gaining consciousness after receiving the biggest shock in her life. She cried. That was the only reasonable reaction. She cried and cried and the child within her mind pulled her into an embrace. Arisa couldn't stop crying until she gained consciousness and upon waking up, she realized her eye cloth was gone and that a girl was kneeling before her, a handkerchief in hand as she dabbed it on Arisa's cheeks. Arisa felt how stuffy her nose was and how wet her cheeks were and realized she must have been crying in real life too.

"Why are you crying?"

Arisa slowly gained her bearings and finally realized how hazy her mind was. She couldn't even feel any of her extremities. She focused her blurry gaze on the girl kneeling before her. Blonde locks tied into messy space buns...