39

It was chaos.

         Arisa stood in the centre of chaos. Around her, buildings were destroyed, the very ground itself was cracked, crumbled and barely holding itself together. She could hear multiple actors, acting as victims hidden within the rubble, some in the open and some deep within somewhere she knew would be difficult to reach. She could hear their cries of help, and cries of children — it was realistic. People immediately manned stations. Some set up a triage area, some created a clearing for helicopters and some were already trying to aid the victims from their entrapment.

          Arisa decided to head to triage. After all, she could heal. Even if the wounds of these victims weren't real, she was supposed to act like it.

          She ran towards where the triage was set up and called out loudly through the ruckus, "I can heal. Let me tend to their wounds."

          The female examinee looked surprised at her presence, briefly acted as if she saw god's grace before shaking her head, "That's great. Please help me tend to their wounds. I can only do so much until the paramedics get here."

          Immediately, Arisa kneeled down beside a young girl who had a large gash down her left arm and down her forehead. Arisa smiled at her softly, "It'll be okay. I can make it all better. What's your name?"

          "Orihime," she sniffled, "It hurts."

          "I'm sure it does. I'll make it go away. Look," she placed a hand in hers and her entire body began to glow a light blue. Immediately, the blood stains and fake gashes disappeared. Some of the actors almost broke character at the sight. Orihime looked dazzled by the sight as her eyes sparkled, "I feel so much better. Wow. Thank you. At this point, the paramedics wouldn't even need to get here with you around."

          Orihime clearly broke character and Arisa laughed lightly.

          They all gathered for some healing and she did. She did the same thing for all of them and they were all highly mesmerized by her ability to heal.

          "Arisa, we need you!"

          She whirled around to see Hagakure and Tsuyu calling out for her, standing over a large pile of rubble where a few people were trapped underneath. Arisa turned to the formerly injured people and smiled at them, "I have to go. Please stay here and wait for paramedics to give you another look."

          The girl bounded over towards her friends and asked them, "What do you need?"

          "We need this building off. We can't get them out."

          "Help us, please," the victims pleaded and Arisa slapped on her best empathetic face before kneeling before the four of them, "Can you move your legs? Look at me, four of you."

          They did and one of them, a child, cried, "Please, get us out!"

          "I don't wanna die!"

          Arisa glanced at her two friends, "It's funny how we're all confident that I can lift this entire building up."

          "Minus points for trying to joke around!"

          Arisa gaped at the kid who suddenly broke character. Her eye twitched, "Okay, I'll just drop this building on you then."

          "Minus! Points!"

          "Calm down, Arisa," Hagakure placed an invisible hand on her arm.

          Arisa frowned and held out her arm, watching as blue enveloped the broken structure before lifting her arm up, the structure following along, freeing the trapped victims underneath. She let out a quick cough and wiped the crimson away, hiding it from possibly prying eyes. Arisa set the broken structure away at a clearing and kneeled before the victims, soothing them, "You'll be alright. Let's get the four of you to the triage area."