7

The students were given two weeks to prepare.

          And those two weeks were up and Arisa was now sitting in the waiting area with the rest of her classmates, resting on a chair with her arms crossed and eyes closed. She had spent the entirety of her two weeks training, finding and testing her limits — surpassing them. She might have accidentally destroyed Aizawa's livingroom wall and he nearly blew a fuse but that was how she figured out another way to use her quirk. To her surprise, her quirk could close up the damage and it made her realize that perhaps her quirk had power over singular atoms—she didn't delve further much into it because she was scolded for hours after the incident.

          "Everyone, are your preparations complete? We're set to enter in no time!"

          She jumped slightly at the voice and huffed, being forced to awaken from her nap. She shifted in her seat and tugged on the sleeve that covered her her inner arm and stretched to the centre of her forearm, covering her birthmark. Unfortunately, the sport's uniform had short sleeves so she had to be cautious.

          "Hayashi-san," she looked up, sensing Midoriya choosing to sit in the vacant chair beside her, a nervous yet excited smile on his lips, "Are you ready for today?"

          "Yes. What about you, Midoriya?"

          "A little nervous but I am," he grinned and she returned the gesture, albeit smaller. Arisa eyed him for a second and his cheeks tinged the slightest pink, "I haven't seen you in two weeks. I assume you have been training?"

          "Mmhmm," he agreed but then his eyebrows twitched downwards, "Hey, Hayashi-san. We've never actually exchanged numbers, have we?"

          Arisa's features slackened for a moment and settled to a one of realization, "You're right. Guess watching Supernatural that time together really distracted us, huh?"

          He chuckled, "Yeah," he pulled out his phone, unlocked it and passed it to her. She did the same and she quickly punched in her number, saving her name as it was without a single emoji. Midoriya returned her phone and to her surprise and amusement, his name was saved as Midoriya with multiple All Might emojis. She didn't even realize those emojis even existed. Arisa glanced at him but he just smiled happily, his legs swinging as he looked at his phone, telling her, "I'm putting in blue delphiniums after your name."

          She quirked an eyebrow at him, "You know they're poisonous flowers, right?"

          His smile never left, "But they also symbolize dignity and are used to communicate encouragement and joy."

         She seemed surprised by this, "Do you like flowers, Midoriya?"

         He flailed and his cheeks reddened as he stuttered, "No — well — uh, you see, I guess? Um, I used to read about flowers to pass the time."

          "I see. That's nice to know. No need to be embarrassed about it."

          He chuckled, his cheeks still red as he kept his hand on the back of his head, posture clearly shy and embarrassed.

          "Midoriya."

          A shadow was cast between them and she turned to see Todoroki, the boy she couldn't bring herself to like. The boy had his gaze fixed on the boy beside her and Midoriya's features settled to a solemn one when he noticed how serious Todoroki looked, "What is it, Todoroki?"

          "Objectively speaking, I'm above you in terms of practical strength," he began and her expression soured, "You managed to get All Might's eyes on you, right? I won't pry into that but I'm going to beat you," he wasn't done it seemed because he turned to Arisa who was lounging on the chair, arms now crossed and eyes narrowed behind the fabric that obscured her eyes, "And you, Hayashi. I know how powerful you are so I will beat you and I will find out what you're hiding behind that blindfold of yours."