25

The long semester finally ended and spring break came.

          And along with that, came the long-awaited school trip to the forest. Arisa had packed all the necessities which secretly included her Gojo plushie and her knife set, something not even Aizawa knew of. In life, she was fascinated by many things: hot anime men, pro heroes and knives. For three years, she had been using the money Aizawa gave her to slowly purchase knives and now, three years later, she had a whole knife arsenal, the exact one that she was lugging through the door. It was kept in a duffel bag along with her clothing and other necessities.

          "You ready?"

          Glancing down at her bag, she responded, "I guess so."

          The two left their shared home and he helped her put her bag into the trunk of his car, letting her get into the passenger's seat. He climbed in moments later, started the engine but paused and looked at the girl, "Your bag felt awfully heavy. What the hell did you take with you?"

          "It's none of your business."

          "Oh, god, it's your anime shit, isn't it?"

          She looked at him incredulously, "Of course not. I only bought Gojo with me this time. Daddy Toji's still in my room."

          He exhaled loudly and drove, "Please. Never say the word daddy ever again."

          "No promises."

          "Say it again and you're walking."

          Arisa laughed and he let a small smirk slip.

          "Oh, by the way, I heard that you've been helping Shinsou train?"

          The male looked at her surprised, "You know the kid?"

          "I've been talking to him since the sports festival. Anyway," she grinned, "I didn't know you kept our photo as your lockscreen."

          His made a face, as if contemplating swerving the car, "If I knew you guys were close, I wouldn't have said anything."

          "It's good to be honest with your feelings, Aizawa-san," she hypocritically said and the male rolled his eyes at her. She pulled her phone out and showed him her lockscreen which was a photo of Aizawa and herself during her birthday two years ago, "Look. We're not so different. It's cute, isn't it? This is my favourite photo actually but that cat sweater you made me wear was horrendous. Totally not in my character."

           Quietly, he watched her speak animatedly with a small smile on his lips.

          Soon, they reached UA and Arisa shouldered the large duffle before following her guardian towards the area where they were all told to wait for their buses. She was partially excited because this would be her first ever trip outside of UA grounds. In the distance, she could see her classmates and Class B students. As per her habits, she memorized everyone's names. It was a useful habit, something she hoped she would keep forever.

          "Arisa, you're here!"

          Izuku happily waved at her and Shoto looked away, his cheeks red. Ochako waved at her and peered over the girl's shoulder, "That's a large bag. What do you have inside?"

          "Everything I need," she turned to her guardian, "Wherd do we put our bags?"

          "Just up inside the bus —"