19

"The body of a Sukehiro is priceless. Retrieve it."

          The Sukehiro family had a tradition when dealing with bodies of the dead, specifically their own. Upon their deaths, their bodies would either be buried in a place where only the family would know or their remains would be cremated. This was to prevent the world from finding out the secrets of this illusive and reputable family. The body, although dead, could be studied and information could easily be extracted. The Sukehiro family, understandably, had many enemies and rivals. Many were just dying to study them inside and out, to replicate their superior genes and quirks, to achieve power that could only be seen the Sukehiro bloodline. Having heard that the body of the youngest Sukehiro was kept untouched in the Kyushu University Hospital's morgue, the League of Villain's head made his move.

          Within the quiet, cold morgue, a black portal manifested and a man clad in a black hoodie emerged, his features irritated yet attentive to his surroundings. Stepping out, he scratched his neck as he scanned the many steel compartments built into the wall to his right.

          "Keep an eye out," his voice scratchy, he ordered the male with the warping quirk who obeyed and stood by the door.

          The male scanned the names on the wall as he internally marveled over the fact that the girl he had seen before in UA was actually a Sukehiro. He never could have guessed. Nobody would have. The Sukehiros were sneaky little things.

          Hayashi Arisa

          He read the label and pulled it out to see the exact girl he had seen before. Except this time, he could see her closed eyes. He had seen them before during the sports festival where the entirety of Japan made a fuss about how attractive they were. The male quietly scoffed as he found himself observing her irritatingly attractive features despite being dead. Black locks that fanned out behind her head perfectly and long, white lashes. She was beautiful, undoubtedly. He almost felt mournful by the fact that she was going to be experimented on after this.

          "Got her," he quietly spoke, his eyes flitting towards the glass window, cautious of unwanted eyes.

          The other male moved towards him.

          But then he could feel it. The hairs on the back of his neck standing on end. He looked back down to see the girl looking up at her, her opalescent eyes glowing. It was silent for a moment. He looked at her, she looked at him. The male a few ways from where he was standing had paused too, calling out, "Shigaraki?"

          It happened quick. The girl moved too fast for the eyes to register and swung her arm, sharp and quick, causing a deep gash to form on the male's cheek, instantly drawing blood. Shigaraki stumbled backwards from the force, his hand instinctively pressing against his cheek, feeling it sting greatly as the other male, Kurogiri, gripped his arm, "Shigaraki Tomura!"

          The girl had wrapped the white sheet around her body as she jumped down from the table, her eyes sharp, cold and violent. This wasn't Hayashi Arisa. This was Sukehiro Arisa.

          Blue energy was freely emitting from her body and her quirk felt unrestrained. As if she no longer held control over it. She could hear people's thoughts and it was so painful that it made her stumble and fall to her knees. Her eyes were wide as she grasped her temple, her breathing fast and heavy—she was confused. Scared. Tortured, unrestrained thoughts were flooding into her mind and she quickly grew nauseous. She held her head in her hands, unaware that the two males were watching her. Arisa was desperate to look for something to cover her eyes—something to limit her quirk. Anything.