AIZAWA [34.5]

Love.

          Aizawa Shota had never experienced such a feeling. Maybe he did but at his age, he couldn't even remember anymore. Maybe he did feel it, back then, back when he was a student and he was surrounded by his friends, filled with odd hope to become a pro hero despite himself having a quirk that the teachers didn't think was suited for a pro hero. Aizawa worked hard. He did. Maybe he was in love with it. His youth. He did. Until that one incident happened.

          When the sun was obscured and clouds gathered in the sky, surrounded by rubble and debris, he remembered. Aizawa Shota lost a friend. Shirakumo Oboro, his friend, one that pushed him forward. He believed in him and slowly, Aizawa believed in himself too. Shirakumo died in the most horrifying way possible. A young life cut short.

          Something within him died that day.

          Aizawa continued living.

          He became a hero and one day, he met Sukehiro Arisa. A young girl that had been through so much. She was brought under his care. He was reluctant to accept her at first but he was once again reminded of his late friend, Shirakumo. In a way, she reminded him of his friend.

          Shirakumo wanted to become a hero.

          Arisa did too.

          Even if it was wrong, he wanted, selfishly, to see that dream live on within this young girl. Aizawa took her in. He gave her the best life possible, the life appropriate for a child. It was difficult at first — she would flinch at the slightest touch, the slightest movement and had tried to kill him a few times when he tried to wake her. He was losing his mind. He felt like he couldn't do this anymore.

          But one day, she finally smiled.

          And just like that, the darkness that plagued his heart and mind washed away.

          That familiar warmth blossomed within his chest had return, a feeling that had blossomed once when he was younger.

          Arisa slowly got better. She was learning. She was the sweetest girl. Aizawa loved her.

          Aizawa loved Arisa.

          Aizawa didn't dare speak it into existence because he knew. He knew if he did, the world would take her away from him.

          He was okay with this. Watching her grow up, watching her have fun. Her little antics and charm. Everything about her. He loved watching her. He wanted to see her grow up and become a hero that she had always wanted.

          She didn't need to know how much he loved her. He didn't think she'd know what it meant anyway.

          He'd continue supporting her.

          Because Aizawa Shota loves Arisa.

[Just a filler. An official update will arrive either tomorrow or on sunday. Stay tuned!]