| xxxiv ; sendai colony

warning: sexual content ahead, this chapter is written in second pov

"So... where are we going?"

You held onto Yuta's arm as the two of you walked towards a certain direction.

"Sendai Colony," Yuta answered. "I don't think we should get into fighting immediately. We should find a temporary base to rest up, y'know?"

You hummed and nodded your head, "Sure. I can use my barrier to only allow us to enter."

"You can do that?" Yuta looked at you.

"Oh, darling. I can do a lot of things now," You smiled at him.

Yuta smiled back and kissed the top of your head, "I know. I'm proud of you for that."

"So like, are we walking our way there?" You whined at him. "It'll take us three days, y'know?"

"Do you have any other suggestions?" Yuta asked.

Giving him a mischievous grin, you quickly stepped in front of him. He stared at you curiously as you placed his hands on your waist.

"Close your eyes," You ordered him.

"Okay," Yuta said and did as he was told.

"I'm gonna pull you to me so don't freeze up, okay?" You asked. "We're gonna fall into Sendai."

"Is that possible?" Yuta asked.

"With me? Anything's possible," You let out a giggle. "Ready?"

Yuta nodded his head and relaxed his body. Without another second, you pulled his body to yours and he felt himself falling forward. Every instinct of his told him to stabilise you two, but he trusted your words.

Together, the two of you fell into your combined shadows and reappeared in an alleyway between two buildings. Well, you couldn't enter Sendai Colony without actually declaring your participation first with Kogane.

"Okay, you can open your eyes," You said.

Yuta opened his eyes and looked around, "Are we by the entrance of the barrier?"

"Yeah, it's just outside," You pointed out.

You walked out of the alleyway, spotting the barrier almost immediately. You two neared the barrier, and the shikigami called Kogane appeared.

"Hi! I'm a Kogane!" It introduced itself. "Inside this barrier, a lethal contest called the Culling Game has begun! Step inside and you become a player too! Are you willing to enter?!"

You and Yuta shared a look before you nodded your heads, "Yeah."

"Fujiwara Y/N and Okkotsu Yuta has joined the Culling Game. Would you like to consult the rules?"

"There's no need, Kogane," You said.

"Okay," Kogane said. "If you are ready, you may enter the barrier."

Without wasting a second, you and Yuta entered the barrier. However, when you turned to look at Yuta, you realised he was gone. To make matters even worse, you were free-falling from the sky.

"Dwah! What the hell is going on?!" You yelled. "Did we get separated?!"

You didn't have much time to focus as you were immediately attacked by someone. The sound a whistle entered your ears and you found yourself suddenly being dragged towards a certain direction.

You quickly turned around, wondering where the heck you were being dragged to. That was until you spotted a woman on the rooftop who had a whistle around her neck.