Prelude: ➣ Boba with The Author

I don't like coffee lol lol. But I do like boba so have a seat...

    Before you do go ahead and read this story (if you're new) this story was stupidly slow in the making, mostly because I wrote this when I was like 14 and my writing skills were on par with Captain Jack Sparrow if he had a blog or something.

    It was a painful journey and am finally done (pretty much, you're just waiting for hot gang leader smut 𓁹‿𓁹)

    But um yeah it's really bad. I would advise you not to read it but then you'd actually want to read it. I'll probably do some heavy editing if I ever cringe hard enough to rip a gate through the multiverse.

    Keep in mind it was written by a kid (a really depressed one with an ice cream addiction) and read ahead at your own discretion. 

    There are tons of references and random mentions of random things. I don't mean to offend anyone with the jokes, they are purely satirical. 

    There are MANY MANY mentions of violence, guns, and murder. If you are easily triggered...this is a Gangleader story, it's literally called The GangLeader Paction, I don't know what you were thinking. 

Please seek help.

    Skyler is kind of annoying at most times but she does have a redemption arc later on, and I just love her, she's so stupid it makes my day. She is played by Selena Gomez but in a multiverse where she is blonde.

    Xavier is played by Chace Crawford, I was like obsessed with Nate at a point so don't blame me, but he's just a placeholder so you may imagine Xavier Dante as any hot sexy ML you prefer. 

   That's all I have for you, my gang of ducklings. Thank you for coming on this tragic joy ride...full of pain.

full of pain

LOVE YOUSE

- ACG42