59- can't believe it

30th November 1982

Superstar model Adelynn Petrov and rock 'n' roll drummer Roger Taylor have shared that the two of them are expecting a pair of twins in the summer of '83.

The pair announced their pregnancy yesterday and commented that they're both extremely excited to welcome not one, but two beautiful babies into the world.

Despite their states in recent photographs that show Taylor looking heavily drunk, and despite the rumours of the pair finally splitting ways, after the challenging paths they've spent waking down they've finally decided to start their own family.

Unfortunately there is the question of how good a mother Petrov is going to make, especially after the way she treated her own mother (Anna Petrov) and after the way she had her father arrested for years of continuous abuse. James Petrov is still in prison, and hasn't made an appearance in public since. But it does leave us questioning wether Adelynn will carry the same harmful traits as her very own dad.

Roger Taylor however has kept his relatives an incredibly private matter, his only family appearing to be the band itself- even though Queen have decided to take a break. Taylor has been reported to be drunk often and to be not coping in an appropriate way to this 'break' the decade long band are taking... which leaves us to further question wether bringing two babes into the world is the right move for this decades so called 'it couple'.

"Aw they always have something nice to say about us." Roger sighed loudly, his arm falling around me lazily as I sat with the paper in my grasp looking down at my already shaping bump. We'd gone for our first scan last week, and suddenly realised somehow we were having not just one baby- but two. Which caused Julian to nearly pass out when we told them.

"They always do." I huffed in reply, watching Roger's hand as it fell to my belly before his lips pressed themselves gently against my cheek. We'd slowly managed to mend ourselves, and we'd found the right parts of eachother again. We still argued, every couple does, but we didn't treat each other the way we were.

It felt like I had him back. I had back the man I'd fallen in love with- the one I deserved. He'd told the band about us expecting and they have us their congrats, but besides from that things stayed distant between the four of them as they tried to navigate life on their own for the first time.

Roger was still angry and frustrated, but I think he just needed time. It was all still new and still chaotic, and I don't think expecting twins was exactly helpful. But we talked about the babies, a lot, and both of our fears, and I was pretty sure we'd be alright. Nothing between us was ever easy, so I doubted that it would change.

But starting a family with Roger, knowing we were going to be parents to not just one, but two little babies next summer was an idea almost too scary and too big to be true. I almost passed out when I saw the scan showed two little babies inside of me.

"You alright ?" Roger whispered, his lips grazing against my cheek as I nodded and smiled faintly, feeling his hand slowly wrap into mine.

"Of course I am."

"Yeah ?" He asked quietly, a small questioning in his tone as I smiled in hopes of reassuring him.

"Yeah... I don't care what they think. I care about us."

"Do you mean us as in me and you or us as in me, you and the two babies ?" I laughed and looked down at my stomach, my eyebrows still raising in disbelief every time i remembered what our family was yet to become.