Meet the family- part 1

Alarm buzzing

"This isn't your home" Reginald said looking at us confused.
Allison looked at me and then back at Reginald.
"What are you talking about, This is the umbrella Academy" she said looking at him.
"Wrong again"

I heard footsteps on the balcony as I looked up seeing both male and female standing there in red.
"This is the sparrow academy" he answered as I studied each one of them.
In that time I man walked in standing in-front.
Ben?.

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes" he asked looking straight at him.
We all looked at Ben in disbelief.
"Shit" echoed through the room.
Klaus piped up "Ben." ok so I'm not the only one who can see him then.

Ben looked at Klaus weirdly,
Luther stepped forward towards Ben "Is that really you" he asked. As Ben now looked at Luther weirdly.

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony" diego shouted. As the sparrows looked at each other.
"The are the sparrows" I turned and look at Reginald "My children". I heard rumbling all round the room.

Luther looked at the sparrows again.
Five turned to Reginald.
"I'm sorry.What do you mean, your children" five walked closer to him
"That's not possible, old man".
As Reginald was talking I heard footsteps behind me coming closer.

"Everyone else can see Ben right" Klaus asked pointing to him.
"Cute hat, Sundance" he replied as Klaus tilted his hat smiling.
"They call themselves the umbrella Academy".well no shit you named us that.
I zoned out as I heard them talking about random shit.

"Astrid is that you" a girl asked. I looked at her how does she know my name. Luther looked at me puzzled I gave him a confused look. Five turned around and asked me
"Do you know them"
"No I don't"
The one with the sunglasses over her eyes said "Astrid died".

Um I'm right here though.
"I what......" confused as hell right now.
"I watched you died in my arms"Ben said in disbelief.
"I watched you died as well" what the voodoo magic is going on.
"Well shit" someone of the sparrow academy said.
"How are you here"
Vanya turned around to me and mouthed "do you know what's happening".

I shook my head no as Vanya spoke up again, "but we are his children this is our house".
"Yeah, yeah. We, uh... We grew up here" Luther agreed.
One of them mocked Luther as two others laughed at Luther.
"I kind of think we would of noticed you" the girl who pointed me out spoke.
Luther turned his head and changed mood in seconds oh someone got a crush.

As Luther as stuttering I looked at Ben who was looking at me still in disbelief.
"Ok none of you belong here" Allison said walking closer.
"Oh!, well then.. I guess we'll pack our bags and move out" the blind women said.

The weird looking block started talking some language I couldn't understand but the sparrows laughed with him?
On that note mum walked in the room with a tray of cookies.
She is alive?
"I wasn't expecting company"she said as diego stepped closer to her.
"This is the best I could do on short... Short notice" as she started glitching her voice going deeper and deeper.
"Mom" diego whispered.
"Mom? She a robot, you perv"
"It's not a robot"
"Hey, don't you call him that"

"Or what"
"Come closer and find out".
"Luther!" Vanya stepped in.
"Guys calm down" I said helping Vanya. But they kept on bickering bunch of children. As diego and five joined in on the agurement.
"ENOUGH" someone shouted as that girl hissed at diego shooting some kind of venom?

"I don't know what cirus you escaped from or how you got past our security...." I'm guessing the leader rambled on
"Diego..... Diego" I tried to get his attention as he zoned out. He stopped daydreaming as the girl who venomed him gave him a wide eyes look.

Vanya was trying to calm down the sparrows and I heard Klaus talk to Ben.
"Psst, ben-er-ino you look so much better alive than you do dead". Ben gave him a nasty look.
"Am I right except that haircut"
"What the hell did you just say"
"Come on come on stop with all the hostility Mr. Grumpy pants."

Klaus tried to hug Ben as he swing a fist at Klaus as he fell back hit the coffee table.
"What the hell you didn't have to do that" Luther said angrily.
"Oh. I'm pretty sure I did"
As Luther shoved their leader making them go into a fight.
Well shit here we go again god

Luther swing a fist but he dodged it kicking Luther making him fall far backwards landing on Klaus.
That must hurt.
As everyone went off fighting each other I followed Ben.
As he ran up the stairs fighting five.
"Hey five I've got him" I said locking eyes with five.
"Ok sis I'm going to help the others" as that five teleported away.

"Hey Ben" I said as he turned and looked at me.
"How are you here you died" he said as we circled each other around and around.
"What do you mean you died" I replied. I put down my fists not moving as Ben looked at me.
"I'm not going to fight you Ben or what version of him"I said giving him a sad smile.

"You can't be her you can't" he said angrily standing in-front of me but kept his distance.
"Well here I am". He looked at me lowering his fists.
"How do i know it's you" he said holding his face of anger.
I closed my eyes opening them as black mist consumed my eyes taking over my sight as I put out my hand creating a ball of black mist making it into a octopus.

"It's really you" as my sight came back.
"Did they steal you from me" he said looking at the umbrella Academy losing there fight.
"No they didn't I was always with them" I replied shocked.
I heard a scream it was Vanya. I saw allison and diego running away from crazy bird lady. Five teleported me to me.

"ASTRID WE GOT TO GO" Five said grabbing my hand as we teleported out of the house.

Once we got out of the house I saw a blue beam wave shoot though the house then saw Vanya holding her stomach I ran over and helped her. Looking back at the Academy.

________________
FIRST CHAPTER DONE WOW
DON'T WORRY VANYA WILL BECOME VICTOR I DIDN'T CHANGE IT YET BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE IN THE SHOW AND I WANT VICTOR AND ASTRID TO HAVE A MOMENT.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED LOVE YOU ALL.