Pocket full of lightning - final part

________
Astrid pov -
________

The medication fell to the floor as I stood there in disbelief.
To forget.
I picked the medication reading the small print on the back. It had a bunch of different languages on it making it more hard to read as I heard the door swing open it was Viktor.

"Hey Astrid are you ok I've not seen you for a few days then I found out you as at the sparrows Academy and.." He started to trail off.
"I'm fine Vik really I'm just tried of all this time travel." I said smiling to him as he gave me a small smile back.

"Ok well um the sparrows are coming shortly if you want to head down with me" Viktor said. I nodded my head as he left the room and put the medication back in my bag as I walked out of the room heading down stairs.
I walked down stairs and was meet with Luther, Diego, Viktor and Allison.

"Hey" Viktor said as I took a seat next to Luther.
"So what's the plan" Luther asked crossing his arms.
Boss bitch.
"What do we do when the sparrows get here".
"Follow are lead" Allison said to Luther.

"uh-uh nice try we don't take orders from you" Diego said to Allison.
Luther hyped in up with sass. That lasted two seconds as Luther went from sassy to scared.
"Oh shit. They're early" he said scared
Not so big now are you.

We all stood up going to meet them as the walked into the hotel being professional. Ben was the first one in then the others followed him making a line.
"Well thanks for coming" Viktor greeted.
"OH yeah super glad to be here" Jayme answered sarcastically.
"Where are the rest of you" Ben asked.

"Are you taking attendance" Diego said. As I saw Sloane and Luther making the eyes at each other.
"They'll be here" Diego responsed.
"Where the briefcase" allison questioned.

"Where's our brother" Ben replied.
"Maybe we should try this again before I lose my temper" she said trying to be calm.
Viktor tried to say something but got cut off.
I watched as Sloane mouthed something to Luther run.

"Hand over the briefcase or no deal"
"Yeah tiny problem.... deal's off"
Sloane mouthed run as Luther realised what she had said.
"Oh 'run' " he said smiling.
Stanley came running in with a bottle lit up with fire.
"Molotov this, bitches!"
Diego put his hand over trying to stop him.
"Stanley! Not now". As he dropped the bottle as fire was formed on a drape burning it as I put my hands over my ears as the smoke alarm blaring.
"Oh shit" Stanley said looking at the fire.

Lots of guests started running because of the fire.
"Power up" Ben said to his family as they all got ready for combat.
Diego dragged his son to a safe place,
"Now Chris" Ben said sending shockwaves to the umbrellas.
I looked around seeing that I wasn't being hurt as I looked to Victor as he was in pain.

"Victor" I said looking at him.
"Hey guys cut it out your hurting them" I said turning to them.
"This is for you Astrid" Ben replied.
Allison got up on her knees.
"I heard a rumor I heard a rumor" she said but she was too weak to finish the sentence.
"That you're about to die" Ben finished her sentence.

I heard footsteps behind me as I saw a old man take off his headphones.
"Kill em" Ben commanded as each one of them took a step forward.
As the man behind me sent out a powerful flame wave hitting me in the arm as I fell back.
I looked up and saw Fei crows burn and also two of the sparrows.
Luther pushed Sloane down protecting her.

I heard screaming as it came to a stop as Jayme and Alphonse dropped to their floor dead.
"Jayme... Alphonse" Fei cried out trying to get to them but couldn't move.
"Astrid.... Astrid" I heard Ben say my name but I was too weak to say anything so I just layed there holding my arm.
"Full back". I heard Ben shout as he and Fei got up slowly as Christopher floated up as they rushed out of the hotel.

I got up holding my arm as I walked slowly to my room closing the door behind me and locking it I looked down at my arm and my jacket melted into my arm.
"Shit" I cursed quietly as I slowly took of the jacket first my good side then my bad side as I took my jacket off I saw the damage and it wasn't pretty.

I looked down at once was my dull arm with black veins to a burned arm with blood pouring out.
I rushed to the bathroom turning on the cold water and trying to cool it down as I saw red coming down my arm. After a few painful minutes I turned the tap off and looked at my arm. It was red and you could see the skin a opened the cabinet and found some band-Aids to cover my arm with.

I put on a long sleeve top and took some paracetamols and I tried to swallow then as then went down my throat with ease.
I sat down and let out a few tears but quickly blinked them away.
"Why me" I said to myself sadly. As I tried to create a mist with my burnt arm/hand but nothing happened I tried the other hand as I did it but only for a few seconds then it slowly disappeared.

I stood up walking downstairs as everyone looked at me.
"Are you okay Astrid"
"Did you get hurt"
As everyone started giving me lots of questions.
"Guys I'm fine just a little bit overwhelmed ok and I didn't get hurt" I said putting on a smile walking to the bar grabbing a drink as everyone else kinda ran away from the fire Stanley created.

I poured some whiskey in a glass then drinking it all then I finally gave up on the glass and just took the bottle drinking from that.

What a shit show.

__________________________

AN UPDATE YAY?!
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ❤️❤️

REMEMBER TO EAT DRINK AND SLEEP.

LOVE YOU ALL XX