Kindest cut - final part

ASTRID POV -

I reached the bar looking at a vodka bottle wanting to down it. I watched as viktor walked down the stairs as five and luther stepped closer to him.
"Hey" Five said to Viktor.
"It's time where's Harlan" Five asked him.
"He's gone" Viktor responsed unfazed.

"You let him go didn't you" Luther said more than asking.
"Harlan death is not gonna stop the kugelblitz" Viktor argued back but still staying calm.
"It's just going to be another tragedy on a tragedy and we can find another I will find another way" Viktor said as fine turned around putting his head on the wall post.

"Well congratulations, Viktor." luther chuckled. "You managed yo destroy everything again". I put my head up hearing what came out of luthers mouth.
"Hey maybe he just trying to help you know have faith be brave blah blah" I said trying to stay focus. I felt klaus put a arm around me.

"Hey Astrid lean your head on me just relax." Klaus said as I did feeling dizzy but calm at the same time.
I watched as luther walked away annoyed at Viktor.
"I really thought you were smarter than that" five commented as Viktor gave him a look then walking away.

Klaus moved his arm from around me getting two shot glasses for him and Five.
"Well that went great" Klaus said clapping his hands. Klaus poured some liquid in the glass as five thanked him.
"I saw my future self die" Five said bluntly.

"Wow that's sick dude" I said as I could feel the alcohol run through my body.
"Wow that's crazy that's the same thing that happened to me but i didn't die but I did, but" Klaus started to go on but got cut off my Five.
"He told me not to save the world"

"Then listen to the man then but don't listen to old men who wants to give you candy that's shit is called kidnapping but what if they were kidnapping an adult would it be adultnapping?" I said starting to feel really drunk. Let my mouth talk not my mind.

"I'll let you on a little secret shhhhh one time I saw luther kissing a doll when we were kids"
"Astrid" Five said to me as I nodded my head.
"Shhhhh" he spoke.
"Okay" I said closing my mouth.

I got up from the sit stumbling up.
I started skipping around the table geting faster and faster.

Im fast as fuck boi.

"You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man or gingerbread woman." I said stealing a drink from Klaus downing it.

I wasn't even paining attention until I saw five leave.
"Go get them buddy" Klaus said feeling like a proud brother.
Klaus looked back at me and signed.
"What are we going to do with you huh... Come on bed Astrid" he said taking my hand leading me to my shared room.

"I'm going to place you on Viktor bed ok I'm sure he won't mind" I nodded feeling a pillow hit my head as I drifted off to sleep.

____________
KLAUS POV -
____________

I undone Astrid top because she was overheating and saw the most horrific thing ever Astrid chested was grey and black vein going along it.

Oh my fucking duck.

I gently took off her top as I heard Astrid waking up.
"Klausy you aren't supposed to find out" Astrid said trying to cover up her belly.
"Hey....hey Astrid don't touch it" I said slapping her hand gently away.

"Oh my Astrid what has happened" I said making Astrid more comfortable on the bed.
"You can't tell anyone Klausy promise me" she said putting her pinky out as I wrapped my pinky around hers.

I watched as Astrid eyes slowly closed as she slipped into her deep sleep.
I looked at her arm and hands seeing that they were also dull with black veins.

Oh Astrid what is happening.

I gently pulled the covers over her body so she was nice and warm.

___________
ASTRID POV -
__________

I felt my eyes starting to get heavy as I floated in pitch black trying to think of nothing. I looked around not seeing anything but it was kind of relaxing and calm. I put my feet down as I stood up walking in any direction there was as I saw a white door in-front of me. I opened the door finding myself on the beach again as the sea came right up to my feet as birds were flying everywhere chirping to each other. I looked at this small hut floating in the sea as I started to walk to it.

I kept walking as I saw the hut come closer I opened the door to the hut and saw a small bed and that was it. I walked over there sitting on the bed thinking about where I have seen this bed before as I moved my hand around the bed feeling something.

I removed the covers and found a small picture of me and Ben it was when we set up our very own tent.

___________
FLASHBACK
__________

"Come on Astrid" Ben said grabbing pillows and his covers as I followed him with my bed things we quietly went up in the attic. As we set up the tent making look pretty.
"We should put fairy lights in it to make it feel more home" I said looking at the amazing tent.

"That's a great idea Astrid let's do this" He said as we went through the drawers. After a short while we finally finished as I went in first then Ben followed me. We sat down facing each other.
"You look really nice" ben said taking my hand in his as he leaned forward.

I leaned forward too closing the gap as mine and his lips touched.
I closed my eyes deepening the kiss as I played with his hair.

As we finally let go looking into each other eyes.
"I love you Astrid"

"I love you too"

_________________________

HELLO MY GORGEOUS PEOPLE YOUR LOOKING EXTRA FINE TODAY ❤️❤️

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I WILL BE POSTING MORE AS ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY FAN FICTIONS YOU WOULD WANT ME TO DO
Eg - FIVE HARGREEVES, KLAUS HARGREEVES
STANLEY (DIEGO SON)
ALSO IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY IT CAN BE STRANGER THINGS.
Eg - STEVE HARRINGTON
EDDIE MUSTON
WILL BYLERS

REMEMBER TO EAT DRINK AND SLEEP LOVE YOU ALL.