Seven bells - part 2

____________
ASTRID POV -
____________

I was lying down on Ben's stomach as we laid there in comfortable silence.
"Have you thought about what your doing" Ben asked getting impatient.
" I'm going to pick..... Go" I said as I heard Ben have a relief sigh.
"Really?" Ben asked.
"Well I would rather try to save the world them watch it go shit up" I said.

"And I would rather save the world with you then anything." I said smiling at Ben.
"Your so loving it makes me sick" Ben said joking.
"I know you love it" I said getting closer to his face.
"Maybe just a little bit" He said moving his face closer to mine as he leaned down a kissed me on the forehead.

"What happens at the voting no matter what we will be together" I said.
"Together" Ben agreed.
"How long do we have left until we have to go" I asked.
"About 15 minutes" He answered. I thought about what to do for 15 minutes.

"How about we get something to eat" I asked as ben nodded his head as I got off ben then getting off the bed waiting for ben to get off.
"Come on I'm hungry" I said as Ben got off the bed quicker.
"Come on then" he said taking my hand leading me to the bar.

I walked down the stairs with Ben and no one was to be found.
I took a seat on a chair as Ben poured a glass of wine for both of us and also grabbing some crisps for me.
"Here you go darling" Ben said giving me the crisps as i thanked him.

"Everyone will be here soon" Ben mumbled.
"Let's just get it done with" I said giving him a side hug.
"Come on let's go meet everyone" I said getting up and then downing my drink and then grabbing another pack of crisps and walking back to the meeting point.

We were the last ones there as we took our places waiting for it to start.
"I think you can all guess which way I'll be voting" Allison said standing in the middle.
"We've all been through a lot. We've all lost people.... Mannequins.... But their deaths have to mean something which why I'll be voting to go with dad. " Allison said as Lila walking down the stairs whispering something to Diego then walking up to Reginald.

"Let's go save the bloody universe" Lila said putting her hand up as klaus cheered her on.
"All right, well since she said yes, I vote stay how that for nice" Diego said to Lila.
"Your not being serious" Lila said in disbelief but Diego just smiled.

"It's his vote, Lila" Allison said giving Diego a death stare.
"Klaus?" Allison asked.
"I am with Father" Klaus said pointing to Reginald as he let out a Hm and then looked at Ben as he nodded his head yes.

"Ok that's Four to one Viktor?" Allison asked him.
"Look I wanna believe, okay I really do. I just can't shake the feeling we don't know what we're getting ourselves into" Viktor said honestly.
"No, but we know what we've got if we don't we have to go into this together Viktor... A family." Allison said trying to sound loving.

"You can't just keep throwing the word family around it isn't enough...I vote stay." Viktor said as Allison looked angry but turned to Luther.
"Luther?"
"Um...Sloane and I talked and well we're out look we wanna spend whatever time we have left together and not fight some guy with a sword and ringing bells and stuff..so" Luther said giving her a sad smile.

"Dead even...four in four out" Viktor said.
"That leaves you number Five and you Astrid" Reginald said.
Five looked at him and Reginald looked back.
"I saw the future, and it told me to sit this one out I vote stay it's time we accept our fate." Five said still looking at Reginald.

"Well I guess it's my turn Um... well I have thought about it and I voted go but I guess it doesn't matter anymore because it will be a tie so...." I said looking down.
"What do we do on a tie" Luther asked.
"We don't go" Viktor said.

Allison looked pissed and looked at the stay people.
"You're all pathetic" She said walking out.
"If they voted stay it  doesn't make them pathetic" I mumbled.
Ben turned to Sir Hargreeves.
"Why can't we go in there? Just the five of us?" Ben asked.
"That would mean certain failure" Reginald told him.

"There must be seven....children I can't say I'm happy with this..but I see now the blame falls on me I failed you when you were younger and I have failed you now. And In doing so I have doomed the entire universe. If anyone needs me I'll be in the courtyard....awaiting the end" Sir Hargreeves said walking away.
"Idiots" Ben muttered walking away.

"Astrid?" Klaus asked.
"Hm" I turned around to him.
"Wanna go for a drink" he asked as i nodded walking away to the bar.

"What should we drink too?" Klaus asked pouring to shots.
"How about the end of the world" I said smiling.
"To the end of the world" Klaus cheered as we lifted up our shots clicking them together then downing it.

"Woo!" Klaus said giggling.
"Let's do another one" I said refilling the shots and then downing them again.
"Astrid?"
"Yes Klaus"
"Best friends until death" Klaus said putting out his hands as i hugged him back.

"Best friends until death." I repeated.
"You wanna know something I always thought when we were younger me you and Ben would like in a cottage like one big happy family like you two the responsible ones and then me then crackhead" Klaus said letting go of me then taking another drink.

"Klaus are you drunk" I asked.
"Maybe but I did think that when I was younger" Klaus confessed.
"You and your mind" I said laughing.

__________________________

UGH GUYS I NEED HELP BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO KILL OFF LUTHER BECAUSE SEASON 3 LUTHER IS 👌 AND I WANT SLOANE AND LUTHER TO HAVE HAPPY ENDING.

I NEED IDEAS FOR EVERYONE TO ACTUALLY GO IN THE OTHER SIDE.
SO ANY IDEAS PLEASE TELL ME ❤️❤️❤️

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

REMEMBER TO EAT DRINK AND SLEEP