Pocket full of lighting - part 2

__________
Ben pov-
_________

Me and Fei walked into the courtyard meeting the umbrellas. As ravens noises was echoing though out.
"Your one short" I said.
"Where's the rest of your pathetic family" Fei asked as Allison looked at her.
"Aww is they the best you can do" Allison said unfazed.

"Last warning" Fei said gritting her teeth.
"Yeah you don't get to warn me about shit flock of she-gulles" she said pointing to Fei. And Viktor put his head down.
I laughed at the nickname and I turned my head to Fei seeing she was angry as I covered it up with a cough.
"Whatever" I muttered.
"Where the fuck is Marcus" I demanded.

"Marcus is, uh...." Viktor was going to say something but got cut off my her sister.
"Safe for now" Allison said her back turned but her face looking at us.
"But that'll change real quick if you don't do exactly as we say".

"I told you they have him" Fei turned and looked at me.
Is she really blaming me.
"I warned Marcus, but no he said we had to hear what you had to say" I said getting frustrated.
"Look, he wasn't wrong okay we want to things right with you" Viktor argued back nicely.

"By kidnapping our brother" I said getting more frustrated.

"No" "yes" they both said at the same time. Viktor turned his head to Allison and turned his head back to us.
"Look, there is a lot more going on the world is in trouble and we need to work together". He kept going on about this time paradox that they created.
"Lots of cows and a dog a few lobsters and um people but that's not they worst of it we think it's got Astrid". I turned my head confused at the last part.
"We haven't see her since one day ago and well we don't know what happened to her....."
"She with us" Fei cut him off as Allison and Viktor looked at each other.

"With you" Allison asked in disbelief.
"Yes with us she arrived this morning and don't worry she safe I would never do anything to her" I said looking at them.
"Is she ok?" Viktor asked worried.
"Yes she fine" Fei said.

"Look are we here to make a deal or worry about Astrid" Allison said rather harsh.
"Just give us the briefcase and we'll give you Marcus" Allison said getting frustrated.

"What briefcase" Fei asked.
"The one we left in your house" Allison said turning her full body to face us.
Fei was about to say something as I cut her off. "Deal".
"The briefcase for our brother" I said.
"Great" Allison replied as Viktor looked down feeling disappointed.

"Hotel obsidian, four o'clock sharp" As she put on her glasses.
"Or we'll send him back in pieces".

_________
Astrid pov-
________

I walked out of the academy after Sloane made me some food. I walked down the stairs of the street and tried to find my way back to the hotel I walked around feeling a sharp pain in my arm as I rolled up my sleeve and saw my arm completely grey with black veins going up it I touched it and it was dead I tried to use my powers with my 'dead' hand and nothing happened.

"No... no....no" I said starting to panic I looked around felling dizzy as I walked into a valley. I looked down and saw the man I killed a few days ago. He looked grey and dull as well as I looked down touching the body as he shot up looking at me and jumped back scared.
"Look what you did" he whispered as his jaw dropped to the floor. I tried to run away but I was running in circles.
I screamed as I shot up back in the alley but there was no dead body. I rushed out of the place holding my head.

I saw the familiar hotel as I went through the doors going straight up to my shared room as I heard faint noises of my named being shouted. I unlocked the door as no-body was in there and grabbed my bag trying to look for a pack I finally found it taking out 2 pills and getting a bottle of water and taking the pills as my headache started to disappeared.

I lied down on the sofa as I started to close my eyes drifting off to sleep.

_________
The dream
________

I was walking around a home as a little girl caught my eye I walked up to it.......

and saw me?

I looked at the little me I looked three Years old as I was sitting on the floor staring at nothing.

"Astrid hurry up we are going to be late" a unknown person said as I saw little me get up running out of the door as I followed her seeing her getting into a care driving a merged with the shadow of the car seeing where little me was going. Not to long and I heard the car come to a stop and two people got out one being me as I looked up and saw the Academy.

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

I looked around trying to look at the other person but I couldn't I followed little me inside as I walked through the door.
"Astrid this is the sparrow academy you will be staying here from now on" I still couldn't find out who was speaking as six other children came to the door and a floating cube.

"This is going to be your new friends ok you will not address them as your siblings but as friends" ??? Said. One by one they introduced themselves.

"I'm Marcus number one"
"I'm Ben number two"
"I'm Fei number three"
"I'm Alphonse number four"
"I'm Sloane number five"
"I'm Jayme number six"
"And that's Christopher number seven"
As they all introduced themselves.

Ben?

I thought for a minute how am i here I thought about it then it hit me.

I died in this life meaning my life got reset meaning someone wants me to be alive.
I turned my head meeting the person but only saw there figure for 2 seconds.

_________
Real life
________

I woke up all hot and sweating checking the time.
It's only be 10 minutes?
I got up and looked at the pack next to me seeing something on the back of the medication.

Medication to forget

Written in small letters unnoticeable to the eye.

__________________________

HEHEHE SO MUCH PLOT TWISTS HEHEHEHE DON'T WORRY THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING HAHAHA

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER MWAH MWAH ❤️❤️

REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK AND ALSO SLEEP XX