Oblivion - part 2

"What do you mean it's started" Ben asked slightly nervous.
"Some idiot has rang the bell" I replied rolling my eyes.
"Well that's not good." Ben muttered.
"Come on" Five said walking around the corner as we was met by a masked person holding a sword.

"Really a samurai.!" Ben said looking at the samurai that was currently swinging his sword around then finally stopping as he pointed it at us.
"Oh shit so let's think of a pla....." I began but Sloane started to charge at the samurai as she screamed. The samurai started to charge at Sloane as she jumped over it using her powers to stop the samurai from moving.

"Revenge looks good on her." Ben commented.
"Badass!" I replied smiling.
"Oi Astrid and other can you help me kill this thing.!" Five said walking to the axe that was hanging from the wall.
"Ah you with your axe so cute." I said walking up to the Samurai.

"Astrid please shhhh...." Five said teleporting away swinging his axe multiple times at the samurai.
I turned around to see Ben leaning on the wall watching them.
"Oi lover boy what are you doing?" I said walking over to him.
"Watching." He responded.
"I can see that come on they need our help move your ass now.!" I said dragging him.

Sloane kept the samurai in place as five started swinging his axe at it but it wouldn't move. Sloane started to get tired as she lost control on the samurai as it started charging at her.
"Oi cupcake." I said grabbing its attention as I heard it grunt.
"How are you?." I asked as it started charging at me.
"Everyone in the washing room now.!" I said as everyone ran to the room as I turned into a shadow making the samurai confused.

We all hide behind some washing machines.
"Okay I think we...." Five started but got cut off by a loud bang as I watched the door break open as the samurai came storming in.
"You've hit him with your axe five times.... He should be dead by now."Ben whispered looking at Five.

"The armor, it's like hitting cement!" Five snapped back.
"There's space between the backplates" Sloane informed.
"We can get behind him" I said looking at the samurai as it started swinging his sword again.
"Let's kill it!" Sloane said getting up as she started to walk on the walls but the samurai flung a ninga star at it cutting Sloane on the side as she fell down in pain.

"Sloane" I screamed getting up as five teleported behind it about to hit it but the samurai turned around hitting five on the face as he fell back. I looked at Ben then back at the samurai.
"Astrid don't...." Ben said worried.
"But......" I started but Ben stood up as tentacles started to come out his stomach as they wrapped around the samurai body.

The samurai used his sword to cut free from Ben's tentacles cutting them in half as he dropped down in pain. I watched in horror as my family was in pain.

Anger built up in me as I started to turn purple i walked forward towards the samurai as he charged at me I clicked my finger as he stopped right in front of me unable to move.
"Bye bye cupcake." I smiled as I put my hand in his chest ripping out his heart that was made of bugs.

I crushed the heart as it dropped to the floor as cockroaches crawled out of his face.

"Come on let's go!" I said turning back into my dull grey color. I helped Ben get up as I wrapped my hand around his waist making our way to the lobby as we were met with everyone else.

"So who rang the bell?" I asked looking at everyone.
"I know that answer oh pick me!" Klaus said raising his hand.
"Go on Klaus." I said.
"Dad rang that stupid bell!" Klaus responded pointing to the bell.

"So that's your plan old man?" Five said walking up to Father.
"We don't have time for this.!" Father said.
"You killed Luther.!" Sloane shouted.
As I looked around trying to see a pattern as the rest of the family started arguing.

I looked on the floor seeing stars I was about to ask when i heard a massive crash as other samurai came from the celling as it cut fives arm off.

The samurai landed on the floor swinging his pickaxe at Klaus cutting him on the stomach as he fell down. He swing his pickaxe again hitting Ben in the stomach.

One by one the samurai started swinging his pickaxe knocking everyone down. Until it was only me and Sloane left.

Sloane stepped in-front of me using her powers to try to stop the samurai but because of the massive cut on her side. The samurai was about to swing at her until someone grabbed the samurai flipping him over.

Luther stepped towards Sloane hugged her gently.
Luther stared at Father.
"You put me on a stupid mission"
"You had a reason!"
"What reason"
"You were guarding the most precious thing in the universe."
"What was it!"
"You will understand you will all understand"

I watched as Luther started to disappear as Klaus whispered a small sorry.
"The stars are on the floor" Five shouted.
"We are the stars" Viktor said as one by one everyone stepped on the stars.
I was about to when Father stopped me he also stopped Allison.

"Quickly boy." He said to five as five teleported to the last star as the samurai got back up.
"It's the only way to stop him!" Father said as a blue light beamed at the samurai as I watched my family starting to feel pain as the samurai dropped to the floor dead.

I was about to cheer but the hotel turned into a

yellow room.

_______________________

I'M BACK MY LOVELIES DID YOU MISS ME.

NO OKAY 🥲

ANYWAYS SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKED BUT I WILL MAKE UP FOR IT NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE WILD SO HOLD ON FOR A SCARY RIDE.