Marigold - part 1

_________________
FLASHBACK SPARROW ASTRID POV
_______________

We all stood in a line wait for pogo to teach us.
"Just because something is right in front of you...... does not mean it is within reach" pogo said walking behind us making sure that we were all standing correctly.
"There is always something in the way.....sometimes it is your opponent" pogo said as Ben and Jayme stepped forward getting ready to fight.

"Sometimes it is yourself"

Ben and Jayme bowed to each other then getting into their fighting position.
"Start the match" Pogo said in Japanese.
As Ben and Jayme started kicking each other repeatedly, then Ben swing a hit at her but she blocked it swinging a hit to him .

Then kept it going for a good 30 seconds as they both backed away as Jayme shot her venom at him but Ben blocked it with his tentacle making the venom go in between Fei and Marcus as they dodged it.

Ben attacked Jayme with his tentacles as she kept dodging them but as she didn't see one getting caught by him as he lifted her up bringing her closer to him.
Ben wrapped a tentacle around her mouth as he sat her down in-front of him as she faced the other sparrows.

"Your going to tap out or pass out it's your choice" he said as the tentacles wrapped around tighter.

"Ben that's enough let her go" Sloane said beside me.
"Jayme....Jayme come on just tap out" Alphonso said starting to get worried.
I looked over to the scene starting to get worried for both of them.

"I'm afraid there no tapping out in the real world children" Sir Hargreeves said walking in as we all straightened out position.
"That's enough" pogo said putting his fist up.
"No Jayme will let us know when she had enough" I looked at Jayme again.

Come on Jayme.

I looked closely as Jayme picked up a piece of wood stabbing one of Bens tentacles making him fall in pain. As I watched with horror.
She stood up kicking the bell as she turned to Ben.
"Suck it squid boy"
"Bravo"

I looked at Ben as he got more frustrated slamming his hands on the floor getting up and walked out the dojo. I went to follow him but heard sir Hargreeves say my name.
"Astrid where do you think your going"
"I'm going to go see Ben" I replied walking out off the room as I heard venom being flung at me by Jayme.

I touched the back off my neck feeling the venom go in I looked back at trying to get into her head.
As she put her hands on her head screaming out in pain.
"What's wrong Jayme" Alphonso said trying to calm her down.
"It's......it's Astrid" she said still in pain.

Everyone looked confused as they all turned their head to me.
I stood there with white eyes shaking uncontrollably.
"Astrid cut it out now" Sir Hargreeves said as I could do nothing.
I felt something run down my eyes as dark red blood poured out of my eyes.

"BEN HELP" Sloane called out as Ben rushed down stairs.
"WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING OH MY GOD ASTRID" Ben said cutting his own sentence off rushing over to me with a worried face on.
"Ben he.....help" I said losing control.
Ben looked over to Jayme seeing that she was turning dull.

"I can't stop..." I said losing my sight.
I felt someone hug me wrapping his hands around me.
"Ben you have to use your power to stop me" I whispered into his ear.
"What....no I can't" He said scared.

"You will have too or Jayme will die" I said as I heard ben step away as I felt tentacles wrap around me getting tighter and tighter as I lost connection with Jayme as she fell to the floor.
"Ok Ben you can let go" Fei said as ben tried but couldn't.
"I can't Astrid what are you doing" Ben shouted at me.

"I'm sorry" I said as I closed my eyes dropping to the floor...........

DEAD

__________
BEN POV -
__________

I watched as Astrid dropped to the floor as I ran to her catching her in my arms.
Dry blood all over her face and clothes. I looked down at her feelings overwhelmed I took my hand stroking her face, a small tear left my eyes as i hugged Astrid into me.

I looked up and saw everyone shocked.
"Astrid" Dad called out being the most shocked out of all.
"She dead" I cried out.
Sloane put her hand over her mouth trying not to cry.

"This is your fault" I shouted to Jayme as she cried.
"She wouldn't be dead if you didn't venom her" I spat. I looked down at Astrid.

My first love and my last
♥︎

____________________

A funeral was held for Astrid Hargreeves.
She wasn't just a superhero
But a
Daughter
Sibling
And a girlfriend to ben hargreeves.

Astrid didn't die but she only went to the stars and will be looking down at everyone.

Such a cruel world we live in but let's not remember Astrid as the dead hargreeves but the most powerful and kindest.

Hope you find peace in your tragedy.

Goodbye Astrid Hargreeves.
♥︎

___________

__________________
SIR HARGREEVES POV
__________________

"She can't be dead pogo" I Said in disbelief.
"There is nothing we can do my sorry for your loss." Pogo said sadly. I couldnt believe it Astrid was dead.
"How about we put her in another time line" I said as pogo looked at me confused.

"We put Astrid in another time"
"How that is impossible master"
"No..... No it isn't we get her body then use some kind of time travel to make her be reborned" I said smiling.

"Even if it is possible it will take forever Sir" Pogo signed.
"But it wouldn't be...I always kept a briefcase for a rainy day and today is the day" I walked down to the basement and grabbed the breifcase and set of it down on the floor.
As grace and pogo put down Astrid body.

"I hoping this works goodbye Astrid
MY DAUGHTER".

__________________________

WOW ALL DIFFERENT THINGS GOING ON SO THIS CHAPTER IS JUST SAYING HOW SPARROW ASTRID DIED.

AND SURPRISE SURPRISE ASTRID IS ACTUALLY SIR HARGREEVES REAL DAUGHTER MY GOD PLOT TWIST 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER REMEMBER TO EAT DRINK ❤️❤️❤️❤️