Pocket full of lightning - part 1

_______
Klaus pov-
_______

"Little late for a meeting pal" Diego said as Luther walked in.
"I was being held captive" he replied "by the sparrows" Viktor turned to Luther "what?".

"Wait none of you guys notice" he asked as we all lied through are teeth.
"Wait Luther did Astrid get captured too" I asked still worried. He shook his head no.

Where are you Astrid?

"Did they hurt you" Allison asked.
"Who? The sparrows.... Nah. God not at all. Excellent hosts" he say putting a bag on the table. As I picked stuff off his jacket.
Luther then went on about the gym.
God I need a drink.
" I really think we got these guys all wrong"
"Says the guy they kidnapped."

Diego whistled to get Luther attention.
"What did they want?"
"Oh Marcus hes missing they want him back unharmed" he said looking at Viktor at the last part.
"We don't have him"
"Well damn I was hoping we'd slove that one quickly and then move on to problem number two disappearing people".

As I heard a glass shatter because of stanley swing a pool stick at it.
"It was... It was the wind" he said trying to not sound guilty.
"Who is this kid" Luther asked.
"Oh that's Diego and Lila's yep boom kid" I laughed taking a drink.

"You don't think Astrid disappeared as well" Luther asked. As they looked at each other.
"Nahhhhh Astrid is a strong queen she got this" I said lifting the mood up.
"Hey when is the last time someone saw her" Allison asked.
"I saw her yesterday morning when she said she going for a walk and that's it". Viktor replied.

"Don't worry guys she probably fine".

_________
Astrid pov -
________

My vision was blurry I can't even remember what happened after the wave. I walked around on the street trying to find anything I've seen before but it's all new.
Shit shit shit.

I looked down my hands and saw the grey starting to make its way up my hand. I touched it with my other hand and it was stone cold like it was dead.
I kept walking until I found a familiar place.

The sparrow academy.

I hesitated to knock on the door but if i don't get something to eat or drink I going to pass out. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.
No-body answered the door it just opened by its self.

I covered up my hand as I walked around the place trying to find anyone.
I looked around and saw someone she was floating in the air.
Oh yeah Luther crush?.

"Hello" I called out as she dropped on the floor landing perfectly as she turned her head to me.
"Oh my god Astrid are you ok" she said running towards me trying to hig me as I gently pushed her away.
"Sorry I forgot your not our Astrid" she said sadly.

"I need your help please" I asked as she nodded her head.
"I know I'm not welcome and all that it's just..... I feel something is wrong.. And um" I rambled on.
"Would you like something to eat" she asked nicely. I nodded my head yes as she leaded me into their little dinning hall. When we walked in I saw all the other numbers there.

Welp this is awkward.

They all stared at me not knowing what to do.
"Sit please" gravity girl said as I sat down. Next to her and Ben.
I looked down at my hand seeing it become more worst.

"You know it's rude to stare" I said as they all looked away. I grabbed the bowl of strawberries and started eating them.

"So are you our Astrid or what" Alphonse asked.
"Well clearly I'm not" I replied. I turned my head to Sloane.
"I'm going to the toilet" I said standing up walking out off the room. I walked down hallway remembering where the toilet we're from our academy.
I walked in and saw flowers and candles.

I went over and tried to touch tell flower but it's died out of nowhere. I tried again and the flower died again and again.

I felt the dullness creeping up my arm I didn't know what to do.i feel another wave coming as it hit around the world than came back as it started to take the color from both of my hands. I stumbled back again knocking over a vase as flowers fell out of the vase on the floor but when i picked it up it just died.

I looked into the mirror and saw my eyes as white was creeping up.

__________________________

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER I DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE IT.

DON'T WORRY GUYS THERE WILL BE A BIG PLOT TWIST SOON AND MORE OF BEN AND ASTRID.

REMEMBER TO EAT DRINK AND SLEEP MWAH MWAH ❤️❤️