Kugelblitz - final part

ASTRID POV

We stood outside the mystery door.
"So are we just going to lock it up or actually go in" I asked getting bored.
"Well if you want to go in sooo bad then you go in first". Stanley said moving to the side I opened the door and walked in.

"Woah-oh looks like friggin Indiana Jones in here!" Stanley commented about the room. I looked around it was very posh as I turned my head to the massive buffalo head. And buffalo pictures surrounding it.

Buffalo buffalo buffalo.

I tried to see if I know anyone who likes buffalos. I felted someone stand next to me as I looked and saw Klaus also thinking.

"Dad?" he said unsure, I looked back at the pictures.
I adopted them but not you.
I'm not thier father, young women.

"What is this" I heard stan say behind me. I turned around and saw him play with a old fashion CD player. But he got distracted by a spear shooter on the fire stand.

Klaus walked away moving somewhere else while I watched Stanley pick the shooter up.
"Hey kid be careful" I said trying to not get him hurt.
"This is so cool" I said having it fully in his hands,as he imitates gunfires.

"I swear be careful" I said moving out of the way. As Klaus turned around.
"Hey come on chop-chop Stan gotta go see a man about the buffalo--" Klaus was speaking then Stanley shot a spear at Klaus going right through his upper chest.

"KLAUS" I ran over to him holding him up.
"Oh my oh my Klaus your going to be ok". I said starting to panic. Klaus turned around and saw the thing that Stanley shot.
"Oh shit" I said falling to the floor. I tried to catch him with my powers but could only hold him for a few seconds as he head hit the floor blood flowing out of his chest.

"No" I heard Stanley whisper. I couldnt believe it Klaus was dead.
"Uncle Klaus" Stanley screamed rushing over. I turned by head to him in disbelief.
" I didn't mean too I swear I'm so sorry I..." he said starting to break down as I pulled him in for a hug trying to calm him down.

"Hey hey calm down" I said crying as we hugged each other. I looked at Klaus again pulling his top half of his body onto me as I hugged dead Klaus in my arms his blood on my outfit but that was my least worry.

I rolled up my sleeve taking my glove off that I stole from allison as I did that I heard a gasp from Stan.
"Your.... Your arm it's" he tried to speak but was still shocked from everything.
"You tell anyone about my arm or I swear I will feed you too my shadow dragon do you understand" I warned as he nodded his head.

I put my hand out and touched Klaus head. I pulled out some memories from his head but still allowing them to be in his head as I watched the memories flow past us different scenes being shown.

_______
Past
______

"Astrid come here" I heard little Klaus said through our wall as his bed was right next to mine. I closed my book walking to his room as I opened the door seeing Klaus wearing heels.
"Klaus remember what happened last time" I reminded him as he laughed at the memory.
"But your here to be my knight and shining armor thought" he said giving me jazz hands.

"Fine I'll help you" I said walking to him helping him with his heels.
As we walked around his around getting him used to the heels.
"Astrid how about we be in heels together". I nodded my head giving myself black heels with the shadows in the room.

"You look amazing Astrid". I blushed at the comment. As we walked together doing runways for each other.

_____

"Klaus you can't third wheel mine and Astrid date" Ben complained seeing Klaus and Astrid hanging on to each other.
"Excuse me Benny but yooou are three one who is third Wheeling not me" Klaus said clicking his fingers at Ben.
"Come on Astrid let's go to the movies" Klaus said dragging me as Ben followed behind us.
"So Ben" Klaus said turning his head to Ben.

"What do you think we should watch on our date." Klaus said as Ben rolled his eyes.
"Klaus stop bullying Ben" I said laughing my ass off holding hands with Klaus.
"Fine I'll stop MY beautiful Astrid" Klaus said letting go off my hand as Ben took hold off my hand.

"SO loveBIRDS what are WE doing" Klaus said taking some drugs out off his pocket. I used his own shadow to make shadow Klaus smack the joint out of his hands.
"Hey Astrid that's not fair using my own shadow against me" he said throwing a small fit.

"Come on you two let's go to the movies I heard a new popular flim is showing in 30 minutes" Klaus said dragging us to the Cinema.

Klaus dragged us to the cinema.
"3 tickets will be £23.03 please". The man said.

Yeah no.

I looked the man in the eyes tilting by head smiling as the mans eyes turned black moving to the side letting us in.
"Come on you two let's go".

A few minutes.

"Klaus that's my seat"
"Klaus you literally sitting on me"
"Astrid your so comfy"
"Can you kids shut up"
"Say that one more time and I'll cut your tongue out"
"Go Astrid tell her"
"Klaus shut up"
"Ben calm down"

________
Present
_______

I turned my head and saw Stanley watch Klaus memories float around.
"Wow and is that Ben" he asked I nodded wiping the tears from my eyes, I looked down at Klaus body.

He can't be dead I doesn't feel right.

I closed Klaus eyes giving him a light kiss on his head. Hugging him one more time.

"Don't worry Klaus I know your still here I not going to give up you Klaus you can't die right?".

__________________________

HEY LOVELIES I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I ACTUALLY LIKED WRITING THIS ❤️❤️

REMEMBER TO EAT, DRINK AND SLEEP XX.