Kindest cut - part 2

ASTRID POV -

We moved Klaus in a rug as diego placed him against the wall as I saw Stanley taking pictures of the situation.
"Are you sure we can't just torch the evidence" Stanley asked.
"No we are not burning Klaus so give me that you little pyro". I said grabbing the lighter from his hands.

"Yeah we are not burning anything we are going to talk to the family." Diego said out of breath.
"Yeah because they are definitely going to think this is alright" I said hearing the elevator door open and seeing a worker walking out.

"Um.... Yeah we are playing a game" Diego said trying to lie on the spot.
"What's is it called" he asked.
"Guy in the carpet."
"Oh well I hope you win." he said walking away as I got in the elevator.

Stanley and Diego followed shortly after as diego was carrying Klaus and placed him in a corner.
"Watch his head" I said closing my eyes leading back feeling tired.
"Okay" diego said being more careful.

"Ground, ground G: There you go."
"Okay thanks". I heard them speak to each other. The elevator doors closed and I opened my eyes seeing them both out of breath.

Everything went silent and then i heard a loud gasp as I saw Klaus? Come back to life. I jump back confused screaming with Diego and Stan.
"Oh my god" Diego said in a high pitched voice.
"You told me he was dead puta" Stanley shouted at Diego.

"He was and now you speak Spanish" Diego shouted back catching Klaus.
"Lets turn down the volume a smidge shall we" Klaus said as diego pushed in as he fell down as I rushed over catching him and placing him down gently.

"Oh Klaus you scared the shit out of me I thought you were dead" Diego said kneeling beside Klaus.
"Me too me too" he said laughing like a maniac then slowly that laugh turned into a cry.
"Oh Klaus I thought I lost you" I said as tears fell down my eyes.

"Don't worry Astrid I'm always going to be with you forever" he said as the elevator bell went off as I helped Klaus out walking but Klaus looked like he was drunk. Klaus walked like he was fine.
"Wo wo Klaus calm down you we're dead three minutes away" Diego said.

"Well I'm back now and it's apparently a thing I can do" he said as I looked at him.

Is he immortal.

"And look look it's already healing" he said showing us as it was healing quickly.
"So if we cut off your head will you grow two head" Stan asked as I looked at Stan weirdly.

"Stan..... Would it" Diego asked but Klaus walked away grabbing my hand leading me to the bar.

Me and klaus walked over too the bar as I took a sit.
"Gimme that" klaus said taking fives drink.
"What happened to you" five asked.
"Oh just a speargun to the chest no big deal" Klaus said like it was a everyday thing for him.

"What did we miss" Diego asked Lila.
"The universe is ending and we're all going to die" Lila smiled.

I felt another wave go out as I holded my stomach in pain biting my lip trying not to scream.
"What the hell was that" Diego asked.
"That was a kugel wave" five answered his question.
"And it's only getting worser." I looked down and lifted up my shirt seeing my stomach was grey with black veins around it.

"How long do we have" luther asked.
"At this rate of escalation if you factor in"
"HOW LONG" I said getting angry.
"Four, maybe five days before the rest of existence is blitzed" he said looking at me then looking at everyone else.

"I've got to go" I said holding my stomach getting up off my stall leaving
"Wait Astrid are you okay" I heard five run after me as I turned around.
"Yeah it's just this atmosphere is really sucking out my happiness" I said smiling.