World's biggest ball of Twine - final part

_________
Ben pov-
________

Jayme and Alphonse was talking about how they got there asses kicked by Diego as Luther came walking in.
"Doesn't look like your family is coming anytime soon" Fei commented. As I watched Luther.
"Oh, no I'm sure they're just, you know working out the final details and..." I stood up and cut him off.

"Relax. You're free to go" I said smiling.
"Why?" he asked suspiciously.
"Gesture of goodwill but I want you to pass along a very important message to your family" I said as looked at me.
"Yeah, of course" he replied. I walked up to him and I could sense he was nervous.
"Let Marcus go and if any of you hurt one hair on him we'll come for you" I replied. "All of you then we will take back our Astrid" I said as he looked shocked at the last part.

"What do you mean your Astrid she always been with us since she joined at the age of 4" he replied. I walked up to him putting my finger on his chest.
"You umbrella's has done something we want Astrid back" I said putting a tentacle around his waist squeezing him making him scream in pain.

Sloane stood up rushing over to me and Luther.
"Ben stop what your doing right now" she shouted.
"Why are you protecting him he is the enemy" I said strangling Luther some more.
Sloane put out her hand and started to lift me up in the air.
"Sloane let me go" I shouted but she only didn't listen.

"They took Astrid don't you not want her back I want her back" I said whispering the last part. I looked at Luther he was crying out in pain. I finally removed my tentacle making him drop on the floor. As Sloane put me down hurrying over to Luther as I rolled my eyes.
Luther stood up catching his breath.
"Super didn't liked to threaten ben" he said as Fei walked up beside me.
"You'll fo as we say, or else" as Fei summoned Ravens from her back.

Luther pointed to Fei.
"Birds. In my brain" he said pointing to his head. "Got it".
"Don't forget your tote bag" I said clicking my fingers as Alphonse handed over to Luther while sucking on a lollipop.

Everyone gathered back around,
"I hope you enjoyed your stay" I said as he turned around and left.
Sloane looked at Luther guilty but also sad. Everyone went back and don't thier own thing as I made my way upstairs I walked up to my room but saw Astrid next to mine closed(no one has been in there except from Ben but that was 2 year's ago.)

I walked over to her room and turned the handle. And the door opened I looked around everywhere was clean bed made, desk tidy and clothes folded neatly on her bed. I walked over to her wall that was in-front of her desk and saw multiple pictures of us one of my favourite is where both of us was lying on my bed with face masks on.

_________
Flashback
________

"Astrid what is that thing you have in your hands" I asked looking at two things in her hands.
She looked up at me a giggled taking my hand and leading me down on the bed as she sat In-front of me.
"It's called a face mask" She said opening the mask putting the mixture in a tub and mixing hot water making it a liquid.

"So basically what happens is that I apply this on your face and you have to leave it on for 15 minutes then peel it off." she explained. I brought my face closer to Astrid as she applied the cold mask on my face. Spreading it evenly.
"Now you do it to me"she said giving me the tub as I looked down at it. Gross.

I was trying to apply it to her face.
"How the fuck do I do this" I mumbled confused. I heard Astrid laugh as she helped me out.
"Look now we are matching" she said as I pulled her in for a light kiss on the lips as I could feel her smile.

______________
End of flashback

Klaus pov- 
_____________

Me and five rushed in the hotel as five told everyone to gather around.
"Where is ... where's every....where's Luther and Astrid" five asked looking around.
"Haven't see them"
"Who knows"
"Anybody know where..okay you know what? We got bigger problems to worry about right now" five said opening and old book that was full with lose pages.

"Like what" Allison asked with a drink in her hand. I looked at her slightly worried.
"This" five said pointing to a pictures of young woman.
"Who are they" Viktor asked.
"These are our mothers" five replied showing each one. As five was showing them I stopped on my mother.
"That one is mine" I said happy.
"There all dead they all died on the exact same day October 1st 1989".

"That's are birthday"
"Not anymore it isn't they died before we were born."
I looked down at the book counting all the moms and it only came to 7. I looked closely and studied each one. Until I noticed none of them looked like Astrid.

"Hey guys where is Astrid mother" I asked as they stopped talking and looked at me then the book.
"What do you mean" Diego asked.
"Well there is only seven here and they all look like one of us but Astrid so where is Astrid mother?" i replied. Five looked closely.

"Maybe they never found her body" Viktor said.
"I mean someone would of found it and it's weird how Astrid is apart of the sparrow and Umbrella" Five said.
"So Ben is as well" Allison said.

"That is true but what if Astrid has something to do with all this" Five asked.
Astrid nah she to kind.
"Don't think about that five" I said looking worried for Astrid.
"Maybe her body was never found ok" Viktor said stopped the conversation.

__________
No-one pov-
_________

Another wave of the paradox hit killing more animals and also humans as it send a wave out then closing again something felt wrong terribly wrong.

__________
Astrid pov-
_________

As I was walking to the hotel I felt a wave hit like a thunderstorm as I feel to the floor holding my head screaming out in pain then it stopped like it was just a wave tried to get up but failed as I tried again standing up this time as I made my way onto a bench. As I sat down I looked at my hands as they started to turn grey and dull like it was taking away my color.

Like it was absorbing something in me

__________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND FOR 4K READS LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MWAH MWAH ❤️❤️

REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK AND ALSO SLEEP XX