Auf Wiedersehen - final part

____________
ASTRID POV -
____________

We all gathered in a sitting room? To celebrate.
"We did it guys now what do we do" i said as Ben poured me a drink.
"We live our lives I guess" Five replied.
"Oh I thought it would be something more better" I mumbled.
"Well I'm going to go and get something to eat" I said walking out as Ben followed me.

I walked into the kitchen to see what there is to eat.
"Do you want anything to eat" I asked looking through drawers and cupboards.
"No thanks" Ben answered. I found some crackers and cheese as I started to eat.

"Ben?" I said as he turned his full attention on me.
"Yes love" he said.
"What do we do now" I asked unsure of the future.
"Whatever we want I guess" he replied putting his hand in his pocket getting a small box.

"Astrid I don't know what the future may hold but I want it with you and only you" Ben said taking out a promise ring.
"Astrid I know this isn't a wedding ring but it's a promise ring, Astrid I love you so much will you promise to be with me forever" Ben said kneeling on one leg.

I nodded my head rapidly happy tears falling from my eyes.
"yes a thousand times yes" I said as he got up hugging me tightly. He took the ring and was about to take my glove off.
"Put it on top" I said trying not to sound suspicious.
"Why"
"Because I don't want my glove to hide it so put it on top of the glove" I said as he did that exactly.

"Now let me eat" I said smiling taking a cracker with cheese and eating it.

Once I finished my food me and Ben walked into the living room where Fei was sitting in-front of a fire drinking some alcohol.
"How are you" Fei asked as I sat down on the opposite direction with Ben.
"I'm calm" I said taking two wine glasses for me and Ben. I heard Christopher say some random things.

"What is that on your glove Astrid" Fei asked.
"It's a promise ring that Ben gave me about 5 minutes ago" I said as Fei smiled at Ben.
"You finally did it, wow I didn't think you would ever" Fei chuckled.

"All because I was scared then I'm not now just be quiet" Ben muttered.
Christopher spoken up earning a glare at Ben.

"You know I'm glad we made peace. It all worked out". Ben said filling up mine and Fei glasses.
"Yeah....." Fei agreed
"But we're definitely killing them in the morning, right" Fei asked.
Christopher said something in his language.
"Christopher has dibs on knife boy"
"No one is killing anyone" Ben cut off Fei little killing dream.

"Why not, we followed your plan, merged the families, saved the world we don't need them anymore" Fei suggested.
"I'm not done yet"
"Done what"
"That's between me and dad"
"You made a deal with dad?" Fei said leaning forward.
"Maybe" Ben said putting his drink down next to him.

"Fine. I'm done" Fei said getting up.
"Guys don't fight we literally just saved the world also you both shouldn't have a saying in killing them they are still my family" I said but both ignored me.
"Sit down" Ben ordered Fei,
"No we don't recognise your authority anymore your a terrible leader with no loyalty to any but yourself and Astrid"

"Guys please just stop" I said by still got ignored.
"You don't speak for Christopher" Ben said as Christopher spoke up earning a laugh from Fei.
"Really dude" Ben said standing up.
"I'm number one you'll do as I say when I say it" Ben snapped at Fei.

"Not anymore here's to a new life without this dickhead a life where Astrid is our leader" Fei said clicking her glass with Christopher head.
I watched as Christopher began to spin around cracking and cracking I stood up going to help.

"Christopher what's wrong" Fei asked
"Chris are you okay" I said getting closer as Christopher began to crack even more.
"Back away both of you" Ben said putting his hand out blocking my path.

"Chris it's going to be ok" I said trying to calm him down.
"Astrid" Ben shouted as he backed away.
"We are going to help you" Fei said looking at me as I nodded.
"Just....." Fei began as Christopher broke as the Kugelblitz started to come back.

I couldn't move as shadows began to shield me as I watched Fei get evaporated as I covered my eyes feeling my body on fire once again.
As a shockwave pulsed out as I couldn't move anything.
"BEN" I shouted but no answer.
I heard five shout bens name as time warped to Ben getting him to safety.

"RUN" I heard Lila say as the kugelblitz was expanding larger larger.

Come on Astrid.

I sucked up the pain and took off the glove that was on the hand I connected with the Kugelblitz. My hand was burned but still dull as I couldn't move it that well. I opened a part of my shield putting my hand out touching the Kugelblitz again. As I screamed out in pain feeling the life getting sucked out off me. As I closed my eyes trying to focus.

I tried to control the Kugelblitz even if it was just for a few seconds so I could escape. I used my other hand using my mouth to take off the glove as I put both hands on the Kugelblitz. Screaming out even more as I watched the Kugelblitz turn black I took my hand off watching it as it was controlled I quickly turned into a shadow getting out of the house as I heard the Kugelblitz break my control. I couldn't move anymore as I turned back into a person lying on the floor feeling

empty.

_______________
BEN POV -
_______________

I got up off the floor seeing everyone here expect.....

Astrid?

"Guys where is Astrid" I asked as everyone looked around.
"She was with me and now she gone" I said trying not to think she is dead.
"This is all my fault I got Ben but I didn't get Astrid" Five blamed himself.

"No five she here she has to be" Viktor said putting his hand on fives shoulder.
"Everyone look around now" Luther ordered as I went to look straight away.

Where are you Astrid.

"I found her help" I heard Diego shoutout as I ran to his voice seeing everyone else there. I moved people out the way as I saw her on the floor coughing rapidly.
"Hey..... Hey..... Astrid I'm here" I said going on the floor helping her.
She moved her herself then that's when I saw it.

Astrid was grey and dull with black veins going up her neck.
"Oh my"
"Shit"
"Astrid?"
"Fuck"
I looked at her stunged.
"Astrid are you okay" I asked holding on to her.

" I couldn't save Fei" she said nearly crying.
"Hey.... Its ok don't cry" I said moving her hair out of her face.
"I've still got it" she said unfolding her fist revealing the promise ring.
"I couldn't lose it" she said smiling at me as I gave her a sad smile.

I helped her stand up she was shaking a-bit but I helped her by holding on to her waist.
"Astrid how long has the dullness been going on for" Five asked as I looked at Astrid wanting to know.
"Ever since the first Kugelblitz wave and it's was every wave that happened." She confessed.

"Did anyone know" Five asked.
"Klaus did and Stanley" she said.
Five signed as Diego and Lila looked at each other on Stanley name.
"Come on let's go" Astrid said as i nodded helping her walk.

__________________________

NOW EVERYONE KNOWS HEHE

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ❤️❤️

REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK