Meet the family - final part

Sparrows pov-

As the sparrows worked-out on the treadmill not breaking that much of the sweat as they all was in order from 1-7.
Fei spoke up "we need to find theses umbrella Academy".
Ben put his hands in the air.
"Thank you" he said frustrated.

Marcus stopped his treadmill and walked to the front of the gym.
"And take them down" he said looking at each of the sparrows.
Ben turned his treadmill down and looked at Marcus.
"Excuse Me one but what about Astrid" Ben said quite spiteful.
Marcus looked back at him.

"She can also be a threat" he snapped back at ben. As Ben rolled his eyes not believing the bullshit coming out of his mouth.
The other sparrows looked at Marcus avoiding eye contact.
"She a threat because she with those umbrella Academy people" he pointed to the camera where the umbrellas stood moments before.

Alphonse looked at the camera sadly watching his dead sister alive. Sloane took a deep breath in trying to calm down. As Fei didn't dare look at the camera.
Marcus spoke up again "we can't trust her". Fei put her hands go their hips take a deep breath in as well.
Sloane looked at Astrid blurry figure on the screen feeling some kind of guilt as Ben turned his head to his father still angry at Marcus.

Reginald spoke up from where he was sitting.
"You don't know that though she was once one of you". Alphonse looked at Jayme as she looked back at him.
"Exactly"Ben agreed with his father.
"We can trust her" he replied looking at Marcus.

Marcus shook his head "no we can't end of it" looking at Reginald.
"I wouldn't underestimate them" Reginald asked looking at the leader.
Marcus turned his back around so he could see his father face again.
"The umbrellas has a bond believe it or not and Astrid is the glue" he said with no emotions showing.
The sparrows looked at there father figure.
"She a fragile person" Reginald said walking out with Christopher following him out.

Ben turned his eyes away from Reggie and back to Marcus had a annoyed face on.
"I told you we can trust her"Ben said turning off his treadmill walking up to the front grabbing the towel wiping his sweat off his face and placing it down.
"And I said we can't trust her I'm number one not you" Marcus said with a slight cockness in his voice.
Silence fell in the gym. "How do you not trust her she been apart of the sparrow academy since we were kids" Ben snapped at Marcus.

"Ben" Marcus said trying to calm down. "You watched Astrid die in your hands that's not your Astrid that's not the sparrow Astrid". Sloane looked at her feet tears pricked in the corner of her eyes.
"So how do you not know that those umbrella people are not involved with her death huh I agree with you I don't trust them but I trust Astrid"Ben replied taking a drink from his water.

"I agree with Ben, Marcus I think we can trust Astrid." Sloane spoke up giving a genuine smile to Ben but he kept a stone face on.
"Fine I will trust her for now but only for now" Marcus said walking out of the gym.

Ben pov -

As Marcus walked out I put my water down as everyone else was looking at me.
"What" I questioned aggressively. They all mumbled too themselves and each other I muttered a whatever and walked at of the gym back into my room when I found a poster of me above my bed saying numbers two.

I walked over too the desk where I found lots of drawing I've done. I looked at them all and then spotted a picture of me and Astrid next two each other as she was smiling giving me a kiss on the cheek where my face was also happy but no way near as happy as she was.
My finger traced over the picture as I tiny small form on my face. As I heard a knock and put the picture down annoyed at whoever knocked on my door.