Kugelblitz - part 2

_________
Astrid pov-
_________

"Hey Klaus do you want to go for a drink" I asked him as I heard diego and his son fighting over who destroyed the hotel. Klaus laughed from beside me about the other two fighting as diego pulled him to aside.

They were talking about how the sparrows drugged up thier father or is he also my father ugh this is so confusing. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard something that Klaus said.
"Blinding orb of light". I looked at Klaus confused but he was to busy talking to diego.

Why have I heard that name before?

I heard a bell go off as the owner walked up to diego with a cleaning trolly.
"What the hell is this" Stanley asked as diego handed him some keys.
"Your punishment" he replied.
Diego looked at me and Klaus and he had that oh my an idea face.

As he dragged me and Klaus to his kid.
"And your uncle Klaus and aunt Astrid is gonna watch over you" he said.
"What?"
"No please don't"
"Fuck no"
"Why can't you do it" Klaus asked.

"Because I have to babysit Luther in case Allison pops off again. Okay?" He replied.
"Anyways you three have a ton in common" he said slowly walking away.
"Like what?" Stanley asked.
"Being a pain in my asshole"

Rude bitch.

We made our way up the stairs to the rooms that Stanley had to clean. Klaus whipped out a drink and downed it gargling the liquid then swallowing it having a disgusted face showing.
Klaus looked at Stanley and pointed.
"Hey you missed a spot" Klaus said.
"Hey well you missed a spot on your face and I'm not complaining" Stanley said annoyed.

"That is the most stupidness comeback I've ever heard" I said.
Klaus gave me a smile then started going on how dad made him do laundry for six months. Klaus walked over to the bed that was in the room and lied on it.
"You know and it feels so good to put a name to it" Klaus said in his own world as I saw Stanley stealing things from the room.

I walked around the room and I heard Stanley asked something.
"You had a cult"
"Well, it was the 60s babe everyone had one" he replied.
"I didn't have a cult" I replied to Klaus.
"That's because you were to busy saving the world with five."

"But the point is that all of that was a reaction to my father.....and his obscenely high expectations of me....and after that I had Ben haunting my every move". Stanley looked back at Klaus.
"Who is Ben?" he asked.
"Well Ben is your dead uncle and also Astrid dead but alive in this timeline boyfriend". He replied as Stanley looked at me.

"You had a boyfriend" he asked as I nodded.
"Oh my you should of seen them when they was younger oh my they were so cute." Klaus said getting excited.
"They would always read to each other and Ben was the first one to actually speak to Astrid when she joined the umbrella Academy" Klaus said fan-girling over mine and Ben's relationship.

Klaus was about to carry on when he saw Stanley trying to steal something.
"Hey! Ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay" Klaus said clicking his fingers.
"Come on" Stanley said.
"No put it back" Klaus said. I smirked the Klaus looked at me.
"Astrid did you know" he said in disbelief.
"Meeeee no Klaus" I replied trying to sound not guilty.
"Astrid we are supposed to be a team." he said putting his hand on his heart.
"I'm sorry Klausy" I replied.

Once Stanley was finished with the room we walked out closing the door as I felt another wave hit me as I stumbled back grabbing onto a door handled.
Klaus rushed to me worried
"Are you ok Astrid" he asked as I nodded my head.
"I'm fine Klaus come on let's go". I replied walking off the pain.

"Hey sis Ive got an idea" Klaus said.

Moments later me Klaus and Stanley was zooming across the hallway using the trolly as a go kart.
"Go faster"
"Come on Astrid make us go faster" I heard them both complain as I was using my powers to make a wolf appear pushing the trolly as fast as it could go.

We stopped in front of a door that had a buffalo on it I touched it and was in a different scene again.

"Astrid you see this room" the mystery man said and little me looked at the same door I just touched.
"Yes" little me answered.
"This room is the key to everything what ever happens don't go into this room without anyone else do you understand". The man said again as little me nodded looking at the buffalo.

"Astrid" I heard someone call my name as I was back with Klaus and Stanley.
"Sorry zoned out again" I said still looking at the buffalo.
Stanley looked for the key.
"Nope this room is not on the list not going to clean a room that's not even on the list" he said.
Klaus started touching the door.
"White buffalo" he said.

" I could pick the lock but diego took away my switchblade" Stanley said. Klaus turned dramatically.
"Ugh stand down once I had to pick a lock with my teeth". Klaus replied grabbing something.
"Ok keep a watch out" he said as Stanley did as he was told.

White buffalo,mystery man,memories this all has to add up but how.

__________________________

I'M BACK GUYS SORRY IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY AND I WAS GETTING VERY STRESSED.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER ❤️❤️

REMEMBER TO EAT DRINK AND SLEEP