ten

OTM

I didn't know what the fuck was going on.

The whole time I was at school I kept thinking the same thing over and over. 'What the fuck?'

I felt violated almost. I should, shouldn't I? Right?

I didn't know what to think or feel but I knew I needed answers.

There's a lot of things that could've possibly happened. I keep making up excuses for 'Bey,' I wanted it to be her so bad.

Maybe she was just playing, she's that type of person. Maybe she just didn't want to see me so she acted like she didn't know me. Maybe she had something special planned for Halloween.

Or maybe I just got catfished.

Either way, I needed to find out what happened.

I wanted to just silently take my L and act like it never happened since nobody know about it but 'Bey' and I but that wouldn't be fair to me.

I drove straight to the pumpkin patch after school. I didn't know if she was going to be there or not but I wanted to try.

There wasn't that many people since a lot of people were in school or just getting out.

I walked into a building with a sign on it. It said 'Knowles Farms.' So her last name really is Knowles?

There was a little girl at the front desk. The same one Ming ran into last time.

"Hi, welcome to Knowles Farms. How can I help you today ma'am?" She sounds just like her.

"Hi, aren't you a little too young to be running this?" She looked like she was in middle school.

"I'm not supposed to but I lied about being sick so I didn't have to go to school. My mama actually is sick and my sisters working so, hi welcome to Knowles Farms. How can I help you today ma'am?"

I laughed, "You're funny. Is Beyoncé in?"

"Why? Are you her girlfriend?" She put her hands on her hips and smirked.

This is one funny ass little girl.

"No, I'm not her girlfriend. I just wanted to talk to her, is that okay with you ma'am?"

"I should've known. Beys never had a girlfriend or boyfriend. I think her friend Megan is her girlfriend but she always says she's not. Do you know Megan?"

Remind me to never tell her anything. She's telling me all her sisters business and she doesn't even know me.

"Uhh, no I don't. Is she in the back or something?"

"She's... somewhere, I don't know. I'll call her right now."

She typed a number into a phone at the front desk and put the phone to her ear.

"Giselle, there's a girl here looking for you. She said she's not your girlfriend but she's really pretty and she has an accent."

I said a quiet thank you for that and chuckled.

"No, I'm not going to imitate it. Do you have no manners? She might think I'm making fun of her, I can only do British and Australian anyway. Her accent isn't British or Australia."

She's talking about me like I'm not here.

"Girl just come on. She's pretty and she wants to talk to you, don't keep her waiting. Bye." She hung up the phone sassily.

"I'm assuming she's coming?"

"Yeah, give her a minute. She was with the cows but she runs really really fast."