eighty-two

BGK

I woke up feeling terrible. Maybe I shouldn't drink, I always wake up like this.

At least I wasn't throwing up. That's what happened last time and it was terrible.

A flash caught my attention and made me turn my head. Onika was in my bed. "Oops, I didn't know my flash was on. Sorry."

I rubbed my eyes, "What happened last night?" I remember most of it until we started to get really crazy. The end of the night was a blur.

She put her arm loosely around me and innocently smiled. "Well I think we got back together."

"Did we?"

I think that made her mad because she aggressively turned me in my back and say on my hips. "Do you not want to get back together with me?"

"Of course I do. I just wanted to be sure."

"Good. Let's see where else I get accepted into before you leave me and start fucking other bitches."

"Onika, you know I'm not having sex with anyone else."

"Every time we break up, you're around that girl. It's not a coincidence."

"I think you should apologize. She didn't do anything to you and you made her feel uncomfortable and unwelcome. Being a mean girl isn't cute Onika."

"I wasn't being a mean girl, she's just always around my girlfriend at the wrong time. Sucks for her."

"She's my friend, she's allowed to be around me. Apologize the next time you see her."

Brandy doesnt do anything, she barely even talks when Onikas around so there's no reason for her to treat her like that.

"Or what?"

"Or we're not getting back together."

She sat up, "Over this bitch? But you don't want to fuck her?"

"It's not about that. I told you how I used to be bullied, I don't want to be with a bully. Apologize next time you see her, I'm done talking about this now." It's really not hard to be a nice person.

She turned me on my back and sat on my hips. "So we're back together, right? I want us to get back together."

I chuckled, "I already said yes."

"And what if I go away for college?"

"Phone sex and weekends. I'm not going to be shit besides a farmer, it won't be difficult for me to come visit you."

She hit me, "I didn't mean that."

"Well you said it." It hurt my feelings.

"You're such a Jayda." I still don't completely understand what that means.

We both froze when there was a knock on the door. Onika quickly got off me and laid next to me like she was sleeping.

They knocked again. "Can I come in?" It was my mama.

Oh no.

"I- uh yeah!" I don't think she'll be mad that Onikas in my bed, we didn't even have sex. Well we did but not in my bed.

She walked in my room and I sat up a little bit. "Yes mama?"

"Take her home and come straight back." She seemed mad, I don't know why.

"What? Why?"

"We'll talk when you get back." She turned around and left my room.

Onika sat back up after she closed the door. "Bey... what happened last night after we got to your house?"