eighty-nine

OTM

I was shitting bricks. Today was graduation and I woke up feeling like someone was sitting on my chest.

It felt a little too real now, I was nervous as shit. I couldn't even get out of bed so I Facetimed Bey.

She answered with her head wrapped around her blanket. "Morning."

I smiled, "You say that so country, it's cute. How are you feeling about today?"

"Less nervous than I thought I would be. How about you?"

"Anxious. I don't even know what exactly I'm feeling if for but my heart is beating out of my chest and I just feel surrounded by anxiety."

"You already did all the hard work, today is just walking across the stage and getting your diploma. Breathe."

"Yeah, you're right. All I have to do is walk." I was repeating it to try and calm myself down.

"We can stay on Facetime while you get ready if that'll help you calm your nerves. I don't mind."

"Yay! Let's take a shower at the same time." We've never done that before.

"Okay, well Im about to take one now so get out of bed."

We both got out of bed and went into the bathroom. "Show me your dick before you get in the shower." Right now all I could see was the ceiling of her bathroom.

She laughed, "No. It's soft right now, you definitely don't want to see it."

"Then pop a titty, show me something. I deserve a graduation gift."

"You pop one."

"You don't have to tell me twice, hold on." I set the camera up on the sink and took my shirt off, I wasn't wearing anything under it.

Her face popped in the camera and she smiled. "I wasn't expecting you to actually do it but I kind of was. Your body is so perfect."

"Thank you twin. Now you have to show me something too, it's only fair."

"Fine. I'll just set my phone up the same way you did."

"Okay, I'm waiting."

She put her her phone up the same way I did then turned her shower on. "I'm not making this sexy like you did, by the way."

I didn't even try to be sexy when I took my shirt off so I laughed. "Okay Bey."

She got undressed faster than I've ever seen her before and ducked behind the sink. "I'm about to run in the shower."

"Your ass is fat." It has muscles. Probably from all the farm work.

"I hate when you say that."

"I know you do but it's true. I wish you would let me touch it." She refuses to let me get anywhere near it.

"Okay Onika, that's enough. I'm getting in the shower. Talk to you after I'm out." She jumped up and ran into her shower.

I laughed and did the same, just a lot slower. I took my time taking a shower, it was graduation day after all.

By the time I got out the shower, Bey was brushing her teeth wrapped in a towel.

I did the same, we kept smiling at each other but we didn't say a word to each other, it was so cute. I threw my phone and started getting ready after I finished brushing my teeth.

My mom basically told me I couldn't dress like a slut. She didn't say it exactly like that but that's what I got from what she said.

I got dressed in a new dress I bought and looked at myself in my full length mirror in my room. The dress was pretty plain and light pink, I didn't want to do too much.