fifty-two

BGK

bey :) 🐮: Hi my little lady 😁

Onika: oh now i'm YOUR little lady? 🤭

bey :) 🐮: Well aren't you?

Onika: i am :)

bey :) 🐮: I want to see you

Onika: come over

Onika: my moms at work but my sisters here

bey :) 🐮: Okay

bey :) 🐮: I have something to tell you

Onika: what?

bey :) 🐮: ... I'm nervous to say it

Onika: just say it

bey :) 🐮: I'm

bey :) 🐮: Horny

Onika: 😭😭😭

Onika: okay buy condoms otw (on the way)

bey :) 🐮: I never said I wanted to have sex

Onika: you want your dick sucked 🤨

bey :) 🐮: I didn't say that either

Onika: ....so what do you want?

bey :) 🐮: Idk

Onika: a handjob?

bey :) 🐮: I'll just come over and we can talk

Onika: kk

Onika: i'm about to figure out what to wear when i open the door 🙃

I jumped out of my bed and slipped some slides on. When I get there, I'm going to get in Onikas bed so there was no point in me changing.

I left the room in my shorts and t-shirt that I was going to sleep in. My original plan was just to leave but I heard my mamas tv on.

Instead, I went into her room. She was reading a book in bed with her glasses and using the tv as background noise, I assume.

"Hey mama. I'm just going to step out for a second." I was being vague on purpose so I didn't have to tell her where I was going.

"Step out and go where?" Well there goes my plan.

"Uh I was just going to go to Onika's house for a couple minutes."

"At almost midnight?"

"Well, yeah but I'm just going over there to talk and hand out. It's a Friday night and we're both bored so we might watch a movie or bake cookies with her sister if she's up."

I hate lying to her but I'm not going to tell her my real reason for going over there. Boundaries.

She looked at me from over her glasses in a judgmental way. "Mm. Okay, have fun."

"Mama, stop."

She chuckled and tried to look at innocent as possible. "What? I said have fun."

"But I know what you're thinking from the way you said it. She's a really nice girl, you just have to get to know her."

"I'm sure she is."

Maybe I should invite her to dinner sometime. She just needs to get to know her and she'll love her.

"She's not like what you saw in those videos, I promise, she just made a mistake. I'm going to invite her over here again and you'll love her."

"Okay Giselle, I hear you."