thirty-seven

BGK

bey :) 🐮: I miss you little lady

bey :) 🐮: Wyd?

Onika: okayyy new abbreviation

Onika: i'm in pain

bey :) 🐮: Why? What's wrong?

bey :) 🐮: Do you want me to come over?

Onika: these cramps are about to take me out

Onika: have you seen a movie where an alien comes out of a persons stomach? that's how i feel rn

Onika: AND IM GAYYYYYYYY??????? im not going to get pregnant so this lame ass shit is really for nothing

Onika: like this stupid ass uterus keeps preparing for shit that's not going to happen

bey :) 🐮: I'll be on my way soon 

She already told me what to do when she's on her period.

I took a second shower just to be extra fresh and went down to the farm to get Onika ice cream.

Cake batter is definitely her favorite so I got a  half gallon, that'll probably melt slower.

It's the first ice cream I ever got her, she fed it to me while she helped me make an Instagram account. I started to smile thinking about our first couple times seeing each other.

After I got in my car, I called in an order from House of Fortune. I got her order from last time and something for her little sister.

It would've been rude of me to show up at her house with not enough food for everyone there.

Since I called my order in before, when I got there all I had to do was pay and get the food.

I texted Onika when I was close so she could be prepared but when I got to her door I still had to wait.

She opened the door in big sweatpants and a big hoodie. I went in for a hug but she put her hand on my chest and took the food bag from me.

"Hey. I'm sorry. I just don't even want to be touched right now, it's not you."

"I understand. Sit down and eat, I have to get your ice cream and drink."

I ran back out to my car to her ice cream and the lemonade I got her with her order.

When I came back she was already sitting at her dining room table eating.

I made sure the door was locked and put the ice cream and drink on the table. The ice cream was probably going to melt but at this rate, she'll probably get to it. She was eating fast.

"There's something in that bag for your sister too, don't eat everything." It looked like she was going to.

She stopped eating for a second and smiled. "You got my sister food too?"

I sat down next to her. "Yeah, if she's here." If she's not, I'll eat it. I forgot to get myself food, I was only focused on Onika.

I guess that means I really like her, I'm thinking of her before myself.

"Ming!!"

Her sister came running down the stairs like last time except this time she was dressed like a ballerina.

"What? Hi Yon."

"Hey."

"Bey got you some food, say thank you." Onika went back to eating, it was scary almost.