seventy-four

OTM

: i miss you 🫤

: wyd?

cowgirlfriend 🐮🤍: I'm a little busy right now

cowgirlfriend 🐮🤍: I'm hanging out with my friends

: tell kelly i said hi and i would love to commit more crimes with her

cowgirlfriend 🐮🤍: I'm not with Kelly

: ... so who are you with then?

cowgirlfriend 🐮🤍: My new friends 😁

Oh bitch. That made me call Bey right away.

She answered in seconds. "Hey girlfriend."

"Who are you with and what are you doing?"

"I'm with my friends and we're just... cooling. I think I used that right. That's what they said, I don't know."

"Bey, what friends?" I don't like them already.

"Dwayne and his friends. He invited me to his house to hang out with him."

"Do they have you over there doing drugs?"

He's a bad influence. He's my friend but he wouldn't be a good friend for Bey.

"Well I tried to smoke but it hurt too bad. But guess what I'm drinking."

"What?"

"Hennessy." I just know she felt proud of herself.

"Bey, I'm coming to pick you up. You don't need to be hanging around him."

"Him and his friends are nice. I'm not dumb Onika, I just have an accent." She's drunk. Or high.

"I'm on my way, put your shoes up." I stood up from the bed and put on my furry cow slippers, I have matching ones with Beys.

I got in my car and started driving to Dwayne's house, I've been there before so I already knew where it was.

I knew I was right when I saw her truck our front. She needs do stay her ass at home.

I repeatedly rang the doorbell until Dwayne opened the door. "Hey-"

"Where's my girlfriend?" I pushed past him and walked inside.

It looked exactly like Lauren's welcome home party for him. Hood niggas everywhere. And Bey.

She looked so out of place, it was honestly funny.

All these guys were smoking and listening to music I'm sure she's never listened to while she's sitting there holding her cup close to her and making all the guys laugh.

I walked over and put my hand on my hip. "Beyoncé."

She smiled and put her cup down on the floor by her feet. "Hi, you made it! Guys say hi to my girlfriend but don't look at her assets." She took her flannel off and used it to cover me.

It's so funny when she's drunk but it's so hard to take care of her.

I pushed her flannel away, "Come on. I'm taking you home."

She stood up to cover me with her body, "What are you wearing and why did you wear it here?"

"I'm wearing regular clothes and I can wear whatever I want. Come on."

"Fine." She rolled her eyes and started stomping away.

I followed her to the kitchen where Dwayne was smoking with no hands and taking something out of the over.