sixty

OTM

The next morning, I woke up before Bey just like I planned.

She was sleeping but her dick was hard. What could she be dreaming about?

Me, I hope. I would beat her ass if she was in my bed having a dream about some other bitch.

She looks so peaceful sleeping. This is only our second time spending the night together.

The last time her mom walked in on us, luckily for me my mom knows I can get up all on my own and doesn't come in my room in the morning.

I left my bed without waking Bey up and went to my moms room first. She didn't work last night and she's not this morning so she's taking Ming to school today.

When I walked into her room, she was laying down but awake already.

"Goodmorning beautiful mother." I get so happy when she doesn't work because it makes everything easier for me, I don't have to deal with that demon child.

"Morning. What do you want?"

I wasn't even going to act like I didn't want anything because I did. "Well Bey came over last night because she was going through some stuff and she needed someone to talk to. We didn't do anything but talk. I'm just letting you know before you see her here and jump to conclusions."

She doesn't need to know everything. I'm only telling her what's necessary.

"Okay. That's fine, I know she's respectful."

I have no idea what Bey did to make my mom love her so much. How do I do the same thing to hers to make her like me?

"You're taking Ming to school, right?"

"Yes, do you want me to take you too?"

"I'm good, I was just asking because I'm dropping Bey off somewhere soon so I can go to school." Obviously I can't tell her I'm going to skip school. She's a cool mom but not that cool.

"Is she okay?"

"Just family stuff. And me." Even though she came over last night, I know she's still mad at me.

"You? What did you do now?"

"I told my friends something about her I shouldn't have and she got mad. She kind of almost broke up with me but then she showed up here last night crying."

"You talk too much, that's your problem. If she's your girlfriend, you should be able to keep her secrets and she should feel comfortable enough to tell you things without worrying about you telling other people."

All of a sudden she's a relationship expert. "I know, I'm working on it. I'm doing better now."

"Good. Do me a favor and wake Ming up for me so I can go downstairs and make breakfast."

"Okay. Make some for my girlfriend too." I left the room and went to Ming's to wake her up.

She knew my mom was here today so I didn't have to do much to get her to wake up and start getting ready for school.

I went back to my room and Bey was still sleeping so I kissed the top of her nose until she started to wake up.

She grumbled, "Move Kelly."

"Kelly? Are you serious?"

"Oops. Move Onika."

"You're not funny. Wake up and take a shower so I can take you somewhere." The least I can do is try to make her feel better.

"Where? I don't have any clothes."

"Just hop in the shower and I'll handle the rest. Hurry up." I patted her shoulder until she got up and went into my bathroom. Dick and ass all out and everything.