twelve

OTM

Bey was coming over today for girlfriend training. It was late but not booty call hours late.

I was excited, I wanted to see how this played out. She was definitely going to learn a couple things from me.

She texted me when she was outside and I made sure I looked good before I ran down the stairs.

I hate my hoe ass. I was wearing super short running shorts and a cropped tank top. I was going to say I just woke up, this is something I would actually wear to sleep.

I opened the door and saw a bright red pickup truck in my driveway. I smiled and waved at her the same way she did to me when I went over to her house.

She got out of her truck and waved while walking up to me.

"Hey Bey, you ready?"

"Uh I doubt it but let's see." She had an optimistic smile in her face, it was so childlike.

I let her in and closed the door behind us both. My neighbors are nosy as hell.

Ming came running down the stairs, she probably thought I left. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked up at Bey. "Who are you?"

"Don't be rude Ming." She looked like she was ready to fight Bey or something.

"It's not rude. Sorry, I'm Bey. What's your name?" She bent down to be the same height as Ming.

"Ming. Why do you talk weird?"

I mumbled "Oh my God," and pinched the bridge of my nose.

She looked back at me for a second and chuckled. "Well this is Texas, you haven't heard anyone else talk like this?"

"My teachers at school and sometimes when I go out with Nika or my mommy. Not really my friends though."

"Oh yeah? That's so cool, what grade are you in?"

"Second. What grade are you in?"

"Well I'm not really in a grade. I'm homeschooled so as soon as I get all my credits, I'm done. I still get to graduate with everyone else if I want to though."

"I don't think I know what any of that means." I don't know why she thought a second grader would understand anything about high school credits.

"Ming aren't you supposed to be asleep? I could've sworn I told you to go to bed almost an hour ago."

She thinks she's slick, I almost completely forgot about that.

Ming ran up the stairs giggling. Bad ass, she needs to be whooped.

Bey stood back up and laughed. "She's a funny little lady."

"A bad one too. Come on, let's go up to my room." I started walking up the stairs first and she followed me.

I led her to my room and sat on my bed. She closed the door and sat next to me, she was still smiling.

"So-"

"Put your hand on my thigh." No offense but I don't think she's touched that many girls.

"Wha- what?"

"You have to be able to just naturally touch me for this to be believable. If you can't even put your hand on my thigh or back, who's going to believe I'm your girlfriend?"

"Okay, I guess you're right." She didn't even put her hand on my thigh, she put it on my knee.

"Now Bey.. you can move your hand a little higher."