sixty-nine

BGK

I was sleeping when I got a call from Onika. Of course, I answered. I admit I answered with a small attitude because I just got myself to fall asleep.

"What twin? I already said goodnight." She told me she was going out earlier, she's probably just drunk.

She started sobbing. "Bey, I fucked up."

I sat up like that would help me hear better or something. "What? What happened?"

I'm praying she doesn't tell me she cheated on me. I don't know what I would do.

"I- I can't say too much over the phone. But I'm at a hotel and there's a body."

"A body?!" That's the farthest thing from what I was expecting her to say.

"Please come, I didn't know who else to call."

"Where are you?"

"I'll send you the location and room number."

"Okay, I'm on my way." I didn't wait for her to send me her location and got in my truck.

When she sent me the location I sped over there. I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

I was more confused when I got to the hotel. It was a really fancy hotel, what was she doing here? It couldn't be anything good.

I went straight up to the room number she sent me and knocked on the door.

Onika opened the door... naked? What? I don't think I've ever been more confused in my life.

"Wha-" She pulled me into the room and closed the door.

"You don't want someone to be walking in the hallway and see me naked, do you?"

"Onika, what's going on? You didn't kill anyone?"

She laughed her witchy laugh, "Obviously not. Look around."

I walked into the actual room and looked around. There was roses and candles everywhere.

What really caught my eye was the condoms on the bed.

Onika hugged me from behind. "You like?"

I turned around, still being hugged by her. "I don't appreciate you acting like there was a dead body to get me here."

I was prepared to feed the body to my cows and help her get away with it.

"Yeah, but now you'll have a really good story to tell when people ask you how you lost your virginity."

"My virginity?"

"You said you wanted it to be special, is this not special enough?"

"No, this is plenty special. I just would've liked to get myself prepared first."

"You don't have to, just take your clothes off and sit down."

"You want me to get naked?" I've never been fully naked in front of her before, I always just take my pants off.

"How else would we have sex? I'm butt ass naked right now."

"I could just take my pants-"

"Bey, it's okay. Look, I'll turn away to make it less weird for you." She let go of me and ran into the bathroom.

If we're about to have sex, I probably should be comfortable enough to get naked in front of her. I slowly got undressed and sat down on the bed. "Onika, I'm done."

She came out of the bathroom covering her eyes. That wasn't the best idea because she ran into the wall. "Fuck!"

I tried not to laugh, I really tried, but I couldn't hold it in. She gave me the dirtiest look ever. "This is what Onika gets for trying to do something nice for her girlfriend."