Eleven

Previously on her silence........

It's okay.. it's not your fault. If I had faced my studies instead of obsessing over a bastard that cheated on me, everything would have been better. But nothing spoil. I'm going to be at the other side cheering you guys on because I love you and because you are my best friends"she said.

We all hugged each other, crying together.

We were happy that we passed our exams, but we didn't know what to expect.

What If everything was going to change and for the worst?

Either ways I was not afraid because I had my best friends with me and we would face the world...... together!

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Third person

"Aren't you ready yet?!"

"Abifoluwa are you still in that room?"

You could hear her high heels, click_clack down the corridor. The smell of harsh perfume, the outline of read lipstick. She stepped out, leaving the door slightly ajar. She glanced at the watch on her fat wrist.

"Foluwa!"

No reply.

"This girl will take 2 hours to get ready!"

She espied a shadow from the distance, mumbling a few words.

"Abi you'd better hurry up because I'm going to return home today. I'm not going to be stuck in traffic again."

She was thinking, was sending Abi away the best option.

She remembered Titi's word,

"Don't even think about it. If you don't want to ruin the girls life!"

"Yes it is"she said to herself silently.

Was she starting to go mad talking to herself at Intervals?

"Abi will learn how to interact with people of her age. She will not stay in this house forever and the day I die. What is she going to do?"she asked rhetorically.

"God forbid"she concluded.

"If the loads are already in the car why is she wasting so much time. Abi do you want me to come up myself?"she screamed in a loud voice.

An echo came back from the walls of the building.

"Abi don't go!!"A whine and then a sniff.

"John..ny you'd better let your sister leave. She's not dying."

"Mommy I don't want Abi to go"John cried appearing at the door. His face smudged with tears.

"No...no Johnny not now we talked about this
Yesterday!"

"I don't want Abi to go"He cried.

Her calloused hands in his, she spoke softly.

"Johnny your sister is going to be safe and if you make things worse I am going to take things out on you."

The boy whimpered and burst into tears.

"Thiis is what I was afraid of"The lady said and screamed again,

"If I count up to ten and you are not in this car"she warned.

One!
Two!
Threee!
Four!

The door spun open and a young girl about sixteen stepped out, holding a light paper bag.

"If I did not call you,you don't know you will come out"Her mother scolded and said, "enter the car."

Johhny held his sister's hand.

"Mommy I don't want Abi to go"he screamed.

"Enter this car now!"the woman said unflinching.

The young girl entered the car and shut the door.

"Johnny wait for me at home. I'd be back"The lady said before she beckoned the gateman to open the gate.

She drove a bit and lowering the windscreen,she called his name softly. He ran to her.

"Ensure Johnny doesn't leave this house till my return"she warned.

Glaring at her daughter, she warned "if you don't put up a smile in that face I will give you what you're looking for."

The girl gave a half smile and her mom nodded before driving out the building.

*************
I've never been so excited to update. Finally introduced Abi, who is Titi? Why is sending Abi away a big mistake? I guess we're going to find out. Don't forget to hit that star button. The one at the right of your screen. No... You're almost there... Well done!

Chapter song: Deana carter'We danced anyway'•