Eighteen

Previously on her silence ..

This better be an emergency." I mumbled, removing the bolt.
It happened so slowly. The door sprung open and  I felt a sharp pain. I stared and blinked. It was a girl and she was staring at me frightened perhaps or was that a grin?  I blinked again yep I wasn't hallucinating she was still there and I just got punched in the face. My face muscles tightened and staring at her with very red eyes,I asked

"What.are.you.doing.here?"

***********************************
Vera

Infuatation,Love, crushes and passion. Feelings of the heart. Experienced at one stage or the other. If one was lucky one could experience it in their tender years, if not a feeling never to be experienced. Who wouldn't want that? Like the consternation of a group of stars. Like  the perfect sunset that  had turned golden brown, like a body of gushing water  that leaves one enthralled. One thing is imminent, it always leaves a gap in your heart. Giving you absolute butterflies that you didn't even know existed.

I didn't know how long I had stared for, a minute? maybe two or the fact that my mouth was completely agape. Was this an Angel? Had I somehow transcended from planet Earth to another of beauty? Who was this? Who......

"What are you doing here?"he asked again. I stared. Before me stood the real definition of  the word dark. Why was he tall? This.....He had dark eyes. His shool uniform was meticulously neat.

I recalled where I had seen his face. He was one of the boys on the school sign board. He seemed more handsome in real life.

"Are you there?"he snapped his fingers.

"Hi"I said.

"Hi are you mad you locked yourself in a building that could collapse. You're supposed to be in class!"

"Excuse you! It's not like I would lock myself in from outside. How was I supposed to know this building could easily collapse. What are you doing here? You're probably the one who locked me in and if you are so dedicated. Why aren't you in class?"I returned.

"She's a case. I'm out of here"he muttered walking away.

"Hey. Don't you dare walk out on me without answering my questions"I screamed after him.

He stormed out the building and stopped.

"So where is it?"I asked.

"Where?"

"You know. The way to class"I groaned.

"How am I supposed to know?"he shrugged.

"You don't know? You're supposed to be a student of this school"

"This is not the usual circumstance for a boy's only school is it?"He returned.

  Him acting all high and mighty when he didn't know anything.

"So let me get this straight?"I asked.

"We're lost"I said.

"Yep"he mumbled.

"Excuse me"I said moving further.

   Cupping my hands to my mouth I screamed,

"Aaaaaaahhh!"

##########################

      Darla

"This is beautiful"Mira screamed wheeling on her rolling chair.

I warned, "If you don't stop, you'll break the chair."

"Oh come on. This school is filthy rich. They'd get a replacement pronto... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"