Twenty three

Previously on her silence....

"Who are you?"  Ambrose asked.

    Ignoring him I stared at the lady she was also staring at me.

    "Is that you?"I asked. Moment of denial, suspense or truth?

 Fifteen seconds of silence, forced the forbidding words out of my mouth,

    "Mom!"

********************

Dennis

I chuckled softly, she was more than angry. Why would she use the stairs if she had the elevator? Oh you're confused. A little rewind to when I ended up " forgetting" to do my management assignment.
Fury, fear, relief ...It was a lot of roller coaster of emotions actually and I ended up bumping into a girl. Actually she bumped into me. I mean she was coming at me with a speed I did not consider possible. The result was my ruined uniform. Oh well..I advised her to use the elevator..

Why did I even use the stairs?

I didn't stop to think.

Her head was slightly bleeding. I tried to touch it and she winced from the pain.

"Ouch! Careful." She warned.

"The school has a sick bay you know"I said.

"Not surprising"she mumbled.

I laughed again. She was very tall and slim. Her new uniform suited her so perfectly. I stared at her face.

What was I looking for? I didn't know but I couldn't stop staring. She caught me and I looked away singing,
Stitches by Shawn Mendes.

"You watch me beat untill I can't breathe

Shaking falling on to my knees."

"And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches"she joined.

Wow she had a nice voice.

"Not bad!" I grinned.

"Sorry I just had to"she said.

Then the elevators opened.

She took off running.

"Hey wait up!"

******************************

     Audrey

"She did what!"I screamed at Mira. Seemed like I was working with a group of deranged friends. I ran to her class to tell them about Vera but Darla was already gone.

"She told me to cover for her"Mira said and I hit my head.

"Is she crazy too? How can she just run off? Now I have two people to be worried about!"

"Calm down. She said everything will be okay."Mira said.

"Okay...I don't even know if to call the authorities. Arrrgh...Your class is nice"I said looking around.

"Isn't yours the same?"

"Not quite. There are some slight changes"I said.

"Hey Audrey"a girl called and I turned.

Riley.

"Wazzup"she smiled.

"Where's your reflection?"Mira hissed.

"Don't talk about Ruby that way. They won't let her out of the dark room."Riley said.

"You called me?"I asked.

"Yes I wanted to warn you to be very careful. Ruby is supposed to be in A class and she's hatching some sort of conspiracy against you"Riley said.

"What did Audrey do?"Mira hissed.

"Don't you know?"Riley hesitated and walked away.

"That girl is crazy!"I muttered.

"She's my classmate. I wonder how I'm going to survive"Mira groaned.

  "This is my seat!"A voice said.

"It's mine!"another replied.

  The identical twins again!

"I don't know why their names would be so identical I get confused sometimes"someone groaned.

"It's mine can't you see Susan!"

"You mean Susin! I'm older than you and I have the right to choose my seat first."

"But it's customized....."

Susin grinned, "tell that to yo momma."

No she didn't..

Mira shuddered.

"Looking at them I see no difference. I wonder how their parents tell them apart. Imagine calling Susan and both girls run to you."

"You always want my possessions... it's mine"Susan screamed.

"With this noise going on they are going to attract teachers"I groaned.

Three girls entered the class discussing.

"I'm sure it was Darla. She was going down the stairs like 50 miles  per second " the first announced.

The second girl scoffed, "I just hate her. Very ugly thing. What gave her the right to break the rules?"

"What gave her the right to break the rules?" Mira rose from her seat with a mischievous grin.

"Who are you actually and what right do you have to hate someone? Instead of you to think about how you'd make your life less miserable you're judging innocent people." She thundered.

You know the kind of voice, that leaves the entire room staring in awe.

"Veronica tell this girl!" The second girl hissed.

"That if she does not shut the trap she calls a mouth. By the time I'm done with her, her Mama no go fit recognize her." The girl insisted beating her chest for emphasis......

**********************
Sorry for late updates whew. I just want to wrap up this story before the year ends....

I don't even know question to ask....

Ehem. How true is Riley's statement, "they are not letting her out or the dark room."

Chewing gum for who can pinpoint exactly who our mysterious killer Is trying to kill.

Chapter song: I no need tells u. E dey chapter.