Chapter 1:: Foolishness

Author's POV:

You looked in front of you in disbelief. The guy with raven hair smirked slightly and said, "You're stuck here, then."
"Who are you to decide?!" You asked, your tone slightly becoming loud as he leaned in closer to your ear whispering, "I'm the biggest Mafia of Korea, sweetheart. I'm Kim Taehyung."

You gulped, trying your best not to appear weak, but he scared you, his words scared every bit of you. You took in a sharp breath and glared at him, saying, "I'd rather stay stuck here than ask for your apology, b*stard." 
He tilted his head, his smirk still existent on his face. 
"We'll see, sweetheart." 

You looked right into his eyes, empty eyes. Well, right now, you were standing in front of the Mafia of Korea, Kim Taehyung. How, you might ask? Well... that's a long yet short story—

—Flashback 

You hugged your best friend, Tzuyu, who was smiling widely in the gorgeous white gown. It was her wedding, your best friend's wedding. Getting married at 26 to the love of her life; sounds so good, doesn't it? 
She was marrying her first love, Jake. 

And you couldn't be any happier for her. Perhaps you were even happier than her on this day. 
"Girl, I can't believe my bestie is getting married!!" You squealed happily. She chuckled and said, "Hey, you brown-haired, blue-eyed Choi Y/N, it's the truth! You better believe it!!" 
You smiled and said, "Gosh... I'm so happy for you. I'm sure Jake will treat you so well, bestie." 
She giggled and nodded. Soon, Jake came into the frame and put his hands around Tzuyu's shoulder with a smile. You looked at them; they looked so good, so happy. 

"Hey, you aren't supposed to be here! Go away. I'll snitch to her dad!" You threatened Jake who sighed and said, "Hey, you shouldn't-"
"Go." You said, pointing at the door out of the bride's room. Tzuyu sighed and smiled at Jake who waved at her, leaving.
"Gosh, you both need to stop!" You complained as she said, "Not my fault you're single."
"Believe me, I'll find the craziest man who'll be head-over-heels for me!" You said. She giggled and said, "That's what I want, love~" 

Soon, the wedding started. Tzuyu walked into the aisle with her dad looking at Jake with a smile. You could see how Jake had his eyes brimming with tears. You grinned at them while stuffing some desserts and cheered for them. 
They both stood in front of the crowd and took their vows. It was now time for them to kiss. 
"Kiss! Kiss!" You all cheered as they leaned in towards each other, kissing. Everyone started clapping and the entire venue was in chaos. 

But all the fun halted when a gunshot was heard. Everyone was shocked, some screamed in fear and a few ran away. 
"What's that noise?" Tzuyu asked. You quickly walked towards the entrance but flinched seeing a group of men, wearing all black entering the venue with guns.
"Oh my gosh! Call the police!" Tzuyu's mom screamed as you gasped saying, "Hey!! Excuse me?!" 

The men walked inside as you frowned, following them. Tzuyu was so confused and looked at them all scared. Jake immediately tried calling the police but a man snatched his phone saying, "Everyone, halt! We're here to take the bride!" 
"What?" Tzuyu asked, in disbelief. You immediately ran there and frowned saying, "Hey, what's your problem, mister? Why did you barge in here?" 

The man looked at you from head to toe and looked at Tzuyu asking, "Who is the bride? You?" 
He pointed at Tzuyu as she frowned. 
Well, you and Tzuyu were sort of matching as she wore a blue wedding dress, not a white one. She didn't really bother about any traditions or rules. She just wanted blue to be the theme. But wasn't it obvious who the bride was, was this guy a dumbass or what? 
"We're here to take the bride." Another man said. A few people tried shouting but they pointed their guns at them, shutting them up.