Chapter 4:: Ridiculous...

Author's POV: 

 You immediately jolted up as you saw the familiar figure entering. The raven-haired walked inside and stood near the edge of the bed, a smirk making its way up to his face.

You noticed how his forehead was covered in dry sweat. He probably came from hard work. You eyed him before looking away with stubborn eyes. You heard a snort as the footsteps were coming closer to you.
"Don't know how to knock?" You asked, your voice sounding very sarcastic and unwelcoming. He just pressed his lips, raising his brows.
"This is my house."
"Petty enough."
You breathed out, rolling your eyes.

He noticed how tough you were acting. You could sense how irritated it made him, just his shadow was enough for you to sense. He took in a sharp breath and walked near saying, "Get up."
"No."
"Get up, sweetheart. You have to listen to me."

You rolled your eyes and got up, glaring at him. He was just a few inches away from you, staring right at your face. He was examining whether your expressions or your eyes at least had a change in them. But he was surprised, nothing changed. The same stubborn eyes filled with hatred for him, that flared nose and gritted teeth beneath those pressed lips, the clenched jawline. But only one thing seemed different, your eyelashes. They were wet.

He looked at them before looking at the bed and then at you, again.
"Well... come with me."
"Where?"
"You don't ask that many questions, sweetheart."
"I am not interested in going somewhere I don't know about."

He let out a snort with his mouth and looked at you.
"Be obedient or I have to force you."
"As if you can."
You scoffed.
"I can, sweetheart." He spoke, his face inches away from yours. You stared right into his eyes as he looked back at you, squinting his eyes slightly. The blue in your eyes wasn't calm at all, it was the entire havoc that he was seeing.

"If you want to live... listen to me." He said, in a raspy voice. His hot breath hitting your nose, you moved your face away from him as he held your wrist saying, "Don't be so stubborn, it'll never help."
"Leave me, you b*stard."
You said, trying to free your wrists with your other hand but failed as he held both of your wrists, tightly with his hands. You hissed, glaring at him. 

He just stared at you, with those icy cold eyes and said, "Stop angering me. The result will be worse than simple starvation."
"What would it be? Do you think I don't know what you're planning? You inhumane b*stard."
You said, angrily. He slightly frowned, staring at you. 
"And what am I planning?" He asked, raising his brows forcefully. He looked angry and amused at the same time. 

"You're planning to... make use of me tonight, aren't you?" You asked, your voice sounding disgusted. He smirked and said, "Exactly. That's why you're here, sweetheart."
But his smirk sort of dissipated as he stared at your eyes. They were becoming moist. He looked at you with his raised brows and a frown. 
You were breathing heavily, cursing him out with your eyes. There was a tint of confusion arising in him.
"What are you thinking?" He asked, tilting his head, and raising a brow. 
You kept quiet. You kept glaring at him as he said, "Tell me." His voice sounded stern as if he had already guessed what you were thinking.
"If you... t-touch me, I'll make sure you pay for it." You glared at him. You saw his face turn hard. His grip on your wrists tightened making you hiss and in a moment, they became loose.

He let go of your wrists as you pulled them back to you, hissing. He just stared at you saying, "You're the dumbest and most ridiculous woman I've ever seen." 
"Says the real b*stard." You retorted as he ran his hand through his hair saying, "Bold of you to assume I'd use such a ridiculous woman for my needs." 
"You-"
You were about to speak but stopped as he said, "Shut up. Just listen to me from now on if you want to be alive. Ridiculous." 

He scoffed and walked out of the room as you stared at him, with a glare. You held your wrists, hissing in pain. They were swollen. 

Taehyung walked out of the room and looked at Jo who was standing there. 
"Bring her to the office and make sure she knows what to do. If she doesn't cooperate, threaten her with a gun but make sure she's safe." 

Jo nodded, hesitantly. He immediately entered the room to see you sitting on the bed, hissing while holding your wrists. He gasped slightly and took the first-aid kit before walking towards you. He placed it beside you and said, "You're lucky... I told you not to anger him!" 
"You both are disgusting! Do you think I don't about that disgusting plan?!" You yelled at him as he slightly flinched but asked, "What?" 
"The plan to.. use me. Serves him right."
You scoffed and looked away. He frowned but sighed saying, "I don't know what you're thinking but please don't act so stubborn. Mr Kim is being enough patient." 

"That inhumane b*stard." Jo sighed at your cursing as you glared at the floor. 
"Miss... let me tell you something. If you act like that, it will be of no help. You should try not to anger Mr Kim for your own good. He's not that bad, if you stop acting like this, he might not be as harsh on you as he is now. He's really not as bad as you're thinking and he's also making sure you're safe right now... you just need to cooperate with us and go to the office with me. You only need to speak in a call, that's it. That's all we have to gain from you. So please don't act that way... you're not getting harmed." 

You stared at him, frowning deeply.
"Call?" You asked in disbelief. You weren't buying that. He nodded and said, "You need to take a call and speak as we instruct you to. That's all." 
"As if I'll buy any of your words."
You scoffed.
"Please trust us. Mr Kim could've forced you out of here... he's really scary sometimes. But he only did that... so, you should know he's being patient." 

"Inhumane." You said. Jo sighed deeply, this time. 
"Please come out or I have to force you." He said, taking out his gun.
"That's what suits you all the best. Carrying guns and threatening people." You said. He didn't talk, just stood there. 

—In the blink of an eye, you were sitting on a chair. Jo and Taehyung stared at you as you held the telephone near your ear. 
"When he picks up, say what you've been instructed to." 
"Who am I even talking to?!" You asked, irritated. Taehyung just slightly smirked saying, "You'll see."

Soon, the other side picked up as you heard a familiar voice, "Hello? Lee Taereul speaking." 
"Uncle.."
You let out a gasp. You heard a gasp from the other side as well.
"Y/N? Hey! Where are you? Are you okay? Quickly, tell me where you are!" 
"Uncle..."
You spoke again, trying not to break down in tears. The familiar voice. You could hear Tzuyu's voice in the background. It felt too nice, to hear them. You missed them so much. 

You gulped, staring in front of you with moist eyes. The men in front of you instructed you with their hands to speak.
"U-Uncle..." You spoke. You looked down, was it the chance? Could you do what you wanted?
"Uncle! I've been kidnapped by Kim Taehyung! He's a mafia- I don't know I'm in a mansion! Save me!! He isn't letting me g-" 

You were yelling but your eyes widened as the phone got snatched from you. Jo was staring at you wide-eyed. You bit your lips, looking at the raven-haired who stared at you blankly.
"How could someone be this obvious?" He asked, raising his brows. Rolling his eyes, he said, "That's enough. I'll do the rest..."

"Hey! You're dead now." You said as he shook his head saying, "Get her out of here now." 
"You all will get caught! Be scared, huh? Uncle will definitely tell the police!"
You yelled. Jo sighed and looked at you with pity in his eyes as you stared at them, feeling a little uneasy. Wait, why weren't they looking scared or angry at all?
Taehyung looked like he expect just that like he wanted that— like you did just as he wanted. 

"So... thanks for doing what I wanted. And— you need to stay here for 3 months until I release you. 3 months is enough.." He said. You stared at him with wide eyes.
"What?!" You asked. His lips formed a smirk as he said, "You might not know this but... your simple existence in this mansion for 3 months is enough for me to gain my profit. Just don't act ridiculous and listen quietly, I can assure you the 3 months will pass by quickly." 

3 months? Did you just- hit your own feet with a hammer— again?