Chapter 3:: Possibilities

Author's POV: 

Salad, salad, vegetables, soup, salad again— breakfast? This was what he called breakfast? 

You just stared in front of you with a blank look and snorted, looking at the bald man who said, "Well... this is the breakfast, I guess." 
"Bald man, do I look like a goat to you?"
You asked, trying your best not to scream seeing the unappetizing food on the table. He pressed his lips, glancing at the food once before looking at you. 
"It's Jo... umm, and, I'm also not pretty sure why this is the breakfast. We usually don't have so much grass but..." He gulped, trying his best not to anger you.

You rolled your eyes and said, "He did this intentionally, didn't he? To take his revenge?" 

"Then let him. I will eat this, unlike what he thinks." You sounded adamant, so strong— so stubborn. But you hated every bit of the table you were seeing right now. Just the first morning and you were already so disgusted by everything, you hated it here. 

You sat on the chair and took a piece of leaf from the plate in front of you. You tried to eat it but it was bad— very bad. It tasted horrible! You shut your eyes, you wanted to puke. You were feeling so frustrated. After sleeping on that cold floor in that dress, eating grass? You were starving right now, starving so hard. You were feeling tired as well, even after sleeping. 

The last time you ate was at 4 pm. And now it was 9 am of the next day. 
You somehow managed to get a few bites of the salad and a piece of bread, dry bread. 

You drank 2 glasses of water and walked inside the room, sitting down. You stared at your reflection in the mirror, the tee and trousers you were wearing were loose. 
"Ugh, he bought such oversized stuff, that douche." You scoffed. 

"What am I going to do here? I want to go home." You said, looking down. A sudden rush of sadness awakened in you. That guy was probably out of home— thankfully. 
You brought this all upon yourself. But, at least your best friend didn't have to sleep on the cold floor and eat grass in the morning after starving for almost an entire day. You were regretting your decisions but at the same time, relief rushed in you. At least she was okay now.

Were they working on finding you? Would the police come? If you somehow tried to call the police, you could escape! Right, you'd successfully escape. 

You thought about it for a while and came to a conclusion that— you needed to somehow contact the police or at least Tzuyu and inform them about your whereabouts. But you didn't even know where you were right now. You needed to know where you were. 

You got up and searched for that bald man. As much as you hated him, you figured that he was probably a dumb guy whom you could befool. 
Walking here and there, near the living room, you noticed him standing there while talking on the phone. Standing behind him quietly, you were about to call him but stopped as you heard him speak.