Chapter 15:: Broken

Author's POV:

"I told you not to get drunk." He spoke. You shook your head and mumbled, "Drinking away pain.."
"What pain?"
His voice didn't sound annoyed or irritated. It was normal, a normal question.
"The pain you caused... by kidnapping me." You spoke. You still didn't look at him. He was right behind you, gripping the glass which you gripped first.

You felt the glass being detached from your hands as it drifted away making you groan a little. A moment passed by as you lay down, feeling drained.
"You're wasted." The same voice spoke from behind.
"Because of you." You retorted, scoffing slightly. He didn't speak a word but you could sense his stare on you. You wanted to sleep. You closed your eyes, snuggling in your arms. You felt him keep the glass on the other corner of the table. A moment passed by as you were almost asleep, 80% asleep. The slight awakeness in you. And you felt an unknown warmth wash over your body as you fell asleep, deeper.

It was a cloth on top of you which provided you with warmth in this cold venue. A coat. His coat—which he put on you. 

You heard something coming from behind you. But you were so drowsy and tired, so sleepy that it all came muffled. You were sure of one fact, it was his voice. That was all.

—Next morning

You felt the bright sun rays falling on your face, earning a deep groan from you. Ouch— your head was throbbing. 
You slowly opened your eyes, getting up lazily. Your eyes were hurting as you covered them with your palms from the scorching sunlight. Gosh— it almost blinded you. 

A frown appeared on your face hearing a meow coming from beside you. It was Azure.
"Morning.." You murmured in a raspy, pained voice. Your head was throbbing in pain. You wanted to scream and die. Gosh. 

A few moments in silence until you realized you had drunk 5 glasses of wine last night and got hella drunk. You even had a 5-minute conversation with Taehyung with only 15 words at most. Oh... and then you fell asleep. 
"I possibly couldn't do anything weird.." You mumbled, shaking your head. But as you heard Azure meow, a feeling of anxiety rushed in you. That 'meow' sounded more like— 'You did a lot of things you can't even imagine.' 
A warning... was it?

You quickly jumped out of your bed in panic. No way, why couldn't you remember a thing? 

You wanted to throw up. Gosh, you were feeling nauseous now. 

30 minutes in the bathroom and when you came out, you saw Azure sitting there, staring at the bathroom door. 
You were in a complete sense right now but your head was throbbing. You groaned and sat down, gulping down a glass of water. But a frown appeared on your face as you heard a knock on the door. Opening the door, you saw the staff entering with a food tray. They placed the food on the table near the couches in the room and said, "This was ordered especially for you." 

You noticed how there were some of your usual orders for breakfast along with warm honey water and hangover medicine.
"Who sent this?" You asked, confused.
"Room no 707." He said, leaving politely.

You stood there for a moment before looking at the food. It looked good. But before anything, you quickly gulped down the medicine after having a few bites of the food. Right, now it felt better. Your head was still aching but it was better than before.

"Azure... did I do something yesterday?" You asked, confused. You were gulping down your food as she looked at you, nodding. 
"Huh? I can't remember... what did I do?"
"Meow.. meow meow!"
She said. You sighed and said, "Alright... let's get my answers in a more understandable and humane way."
"So.. did I do something crazy?"
You asked. She meowed. 
"I did."