Chapter 13

Kingsley

I'm so angry at my pack how dare they whisper in front of me, this can not go on. We left the diner "I'm sorry about that, I think we are going to get it wherever we go from now on, as they don't know who you are" Max nodded he seemed deep in thought as we walked back to the pack. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers but carried on walking and staring straight ahead, Duke was dancing around my head. We got to the pack house and walked in to everyone looking at us, I growled again "Get out now" I shouted and everyone ran, Max put his hand on my chest "they are just curious Kingsley" I just grunted "I'm going to put Prince with the Omegas, will you be in the office" I nodded and we went our separate ways.
15 minutes later Max walked in after knocking on my door, "ummm, I want you to present me and Princeton to your pack, if....if that's what you want" he said nervously, I got out my chair and walked over to him and wrapped him in a hug "of course I want to have your Luna ceremony but I wanted to wait until you are ready" "I'm scared and nervous but I need to remember that not every pack and every person is the same as my previous pack, I want to be me again" he said smiling "ok well how about next weekend that gives us 7 days, It does mean I have to mark you and that will definitely trigger your heat" I said looking into his eyes. "I know, I'm fine about the marking it's the heat and mating, it's not us doing it that's the problem, it's the flash backs, we just need to go slow also who is going to look after Princeton that night?" "Well I could ask Leighton and Margo, I know he really wants pups, this could be a test run of sorts, if you want we can have Margo come over and all have lunch together?" You could see him thinking about it "Yeah ok, let's do that, I can make lunch it will give me something to do, so tomorrow?" I nodded "ok I will link Leighton now".
Tomorrow came to quickly, we are now sitting in my lounge with Margo hiding in the corner scared of me, I look over at Leighton and Max and mouth "what do I do?" "Sweetheart come over here Alpha Kingsley isn't going to do anything to you, you have been here over a year and nothing bad has happened has it?" Leighton whispered as he walked closer to Margo, "ok" she whispered, staying close to Leighton, but moving to the sofa. "Hi Margo, I met you yesterday I'm Max and this is Princeton" pointing to the pup on the floor "would you like to come and play with us?" Max said as he sat down next to Princeton, Margo looked at me then at Leighton "yes please" she whispered, she walked over slowly and sat down next to Princeton and he quickly climbed into her lap licking her fingers making her laugh, I looked at Leighton who was watching her with the biggest smile on his face. "Come on, let's gets some drinks" I mindlinked Leighton, as I walked to the kitchen with him following.
"You are so whipped for her" I laughed "yeah yeah so are you" I couldn't argue so I just nodded whilst smiling. "You are definitely happier even the pack has noticed" I raised my eyebrows "oh that reminds me I am going to introduce Max and Princeton next weekend as my Luna and son, and I was wondering if you could have Princeton Friday night and Saturday night?" "Oh of course that's amazing yes we would love to look after our nephew" we both smiled and turned when we heard laughing to see Princeton climbing all over Margo. "Your gonna be really good parents to your pups" I said to Leighton who was smiling  at the love of his life. Lunch went by quickly Margo had opened up to Max completely she was a completely different person, he definitely was the right person to be a Luna, she has started to warm up to me, she doesn't look at the floor just at my neck and she doesn't whimper when I talk so I'm taking it as a win, we spent the whole afternoon together lunch was amazing, Max is going to be my personal chef from now on he kept this skill a secret. It felt nice having my family and friends around me, we may need a few more friends in our circle it's just a little hard for me and Leighton to make friends being in the positions we are in, I really should look at getting a gamma then it would give Leighton some breathing room on his work load, once Max is Luna that will help me and Leighton with the work being split with him also, I just don't know who to pick for the position.
After the guys left and we put Princeton to bed, we went to the lounge and snuggled up together, all of a sudden Max jumped out my arms screaming and holding his head and collapsing on the floor. I picked him up in my arms and ran to the clinic mindlinking Dr Hunt.  "Dr I don't know what's wrong with him he jumped out my arms screaming holding his head then collapsed" i growled out as I laid him on the bed, whilst Dr Hunt ran her tests. duke was growling and pacing in my head. "I'm sorry, I can't find anything wrong with him, hopefully he will wake up on his own" "YOUR A DR, AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH HIM, GET OUT" Duke shouted at her as she ran out the room. "Thanks Duke, just what I needed a scared Dr" he rolled his eyes "she wasn't helping our mate" I now had Dukes Blue eyes, I let him take over for a little while, hoping he would calm down, I message Leighton to tell people to stay away as Duke was out.
I was woken up to fingers running through my hair, I moaned a little at the feeling it was nice, I opened my eyes then remembered where I was, I turned my head to see Max was awake but with Gold eyes. "Your eyes Max, they are gold" "not Max Duchess, nice to meet you Kingsley" her voice sent shivers down my spine "nice to meet you Duchess, is Max ok?" "Yes he is fine, sorry to scare you, but I needed some time to talk to him as I haven't been around for a few years, I will give him back control but I want to meet Duke soon ok?" I nodded and like that Max was back with his Hazel eyes "She is back, she is back" he said so happily "I know I saw". Then the unexpected happened he pulled me to him and kissed me on the lips making tingles shoot through my body, it was slow and caring and loving, we broke apart and I opened my eyes to see him smiling. "Im so happy right now and I've been wanting to do that for a while" "me too baby". dr Hunt opened the door and slowly walked in before she could say anything I jumped in "I'm sorry about Dukes behaviour last night" "that's alright Alpha, it can happen when your mate collapses unexpectedly" she turned from me and faced Max "So your awake, do you know why you collapsed?" "Yes my wolf came back to me" "well that's great news, if you feel fine you can leave" with that we left the clinic and walked back to my rooms hand in hand.